WTS corals cheap

Meldon Hong

• SRC Member

Contacted Seller on Wednesday afternoon to buy one of the coral and he agreed to transact on coming Tuesday. Then saw him relist the item again on Wednesday evening.

Cancelled the deal with him.

Anyone who wants to deal with him I suggest you deal with caution.

• SRC Member
Contacted Seller on Wednesday afternoon to buy one of the coral and he agreed to transact on coming Tuesday. Then saw him relist the item again on Wednesday evening.

Cancelled the deal with him.

Anyone who wants to deal with him I suggest you deal with caution.

decided to lowball nothing better to do go mind your own business don’t need come kpkb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• SRC Member
What do you mean?

nah he texted my regarding the ball tip anemone which was selling $50 for ADULT PALM SIZE and decided to offer $30 for that size what a mad lad !!! And got mad when i relisted cause he only could deal next tues when i wanted FCFS

• SRC Member

I bought stuff from daveyy once.. Think he is just doing fragging and reselling. Remember paying quite a bit for his golden clove, which was a bit over priced to think about it now. Maybe he want to buy low and resell higher? Good luck with your sale

• SRC Member
I bought stuff from daveyy once.. Think he is just doing fragging and reselling. Remember paying quite a bit for his golden clove, which was a bit over priced to think about it now. Maybe he want to buy low and resell higher? Good luck with your sale

On my part,him reselling is none of my problem.If he wants to lowball he gets sarcastic replies,if want to nego THINK before offering or atleast be more reasonable :-)

• SRC Member
6 hours ago, Meldon Hong said:

decided to lowball nothing better to do go mind your own business don’t need come kpkb

Haha i low ball? Don’t even get me started.
You listed as $50, and said price nego. I offered $40, you agreed and decided to relist.

660095d65d4850d06fdcf923f33b6101.plist

Repost it still say mine. Want roti prata also use ur brain abit. Intellectually challenged? When nobody want , Then you have the cheek to come ask me whether i still want? Out of pity I throw a offer of $30 to you, seems like you are desperate enough to sell it. But then decide to MIA again. Pathetic.

114635f7ee1ed08e65243eba80166614.plist

How I spend my time is my business, there is no need you to tell me how. i kpkb ah? Haha okay, come try me anytime you like. you got my number anytime can call me.

Thanks

Edited by daveyy

• SRC Member

You bought stuff from me before? Really? Please show me what you bought as I have not deal with you before. I havent sell golden clove for very long (at least 2 year), so don’t cook up any story about buy low sell higher.

You wanted to buy monti from me which i listed for $20. You wanted to pay $10 and said LFS selling $10.

a53dca5f02077ba31de48125bf5efb40.plist

Then why buy from me go lfs buy lo? 🤣 few day later contacted me again saying want to buy at $20. Then decided to MIA again by leaving conversation.

436a380cf4c5cbcdc3e6fbb82938fc67.plist

you sort your self out first ya