Reef club Dive trip??

hammerhd

• SRC Member
As wat Kelvin said, depending on ur $$$

Or wat kind of 1st stage u want.

Diaphram or piston...

Piston reg are cheap, buttttt............... at depth u have to suck very hard for the air.

Diaphram better but have to see wat depth they rated to.

I have seen a diaphrm rated up to 40m only..

BTW wat kind of diving will u be doing in the future????

Nitrox or trimix or juz air?? u must consider wat u want to get or else u have to get another reg in the future..

Remember u pay peanuts u get monkeys.

This is a life supporting item underwater so get a better 1 :lol:

thanks hammerhd for the followup advise.... well, i dont think i would wanna go nitrox or trimix either and wont want to go deeper than 40m( ever again)... think im just gonna enjoy air but as u have said u pay peanuts u get monkeys, so id rather get what is good yet a practical buy.... dont think life is that cheap ;)...but still have to wait for $$$ to come in, now broke :(

thanks again!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
very descriptive....... :bow::bow::bow:

ok, sea cuke for ur regs :P

heheheh

wah lau.. what kind of cuke is worth that much?? u think i'm a big carrot or do i look retard to u??? hahahaha.. :lol: NO WAY!!!!!... KEEP DREAMING!!!!!! :snore:

try.. try to set aside for approximately 800+ for a relatively above average set.

But u must realise the maintenance cost per yr... regs set is a one time investment, maintenance is what keeps u alive and also what kills u.. when it is time to do servicing....

After servicing, it takes just 1 dive to "screw" up your equipment. Thus, regardless of whether u dive 1 time or 100 dives within a yr, it is good practise to service it annually.

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

think im just gonna enjoy air but as u have said u pay peanuts u get monkeys, so id rather get what is good yet a practical buy.... dont think life is that cheap ;)...but still have to wait for $$$ to come in, now broke :(

thanks again!!!

i agree with hammerhd but most regs will do the job; supplying life-supporting air... it is a matter of what features u want... the brand u want..

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

whenever u are free lor.. hehehe.. but not this week.. going marriage preparation retreat...

• SRC Member
whenever u are free lor.. hehehe.. but not this week.. going marriage preparation retreat...

retreat???

Go shaolin temple???? :P

i check the dates

Either 11-13 june or 25-27 june

No full moon during that weekend

• SRC Member

venue? no full moon?? what has full moon got to do with the dates and dive trip?

• SRC Member

full moon, coral spawn, fish horny... mating season... :lol:

• SRC Member
full moon, coral spawn, fish horny... mating season... :lol:

Yes.. mating season for trigger fish...

Heard that Orpheus experience a trigger fish attack last week.

Luckily got Jetfins... ;)

I don't want to be around during mating season...

• SRC Member

bring a spear gun down and see which is the bigger trigger and terror.. hahaha.. ok.. bad joke.. <_<

Seeing trigger is one thing, having them approach u is another..

Redang Bay house reef have this 1m titan trigger which is friendly.. no thanks man.. 1m.. is no joke.. i rather face a 6ft shark black tip that this bloke..

• SRC Member
hey I'm a triggerfish ..... :lol:

pengz..... :bow:

11 - 13 June I am going on White Manta liveaboard with my wife and some friends!!! 7 Skies Wreck at Anambas and Tioman!

Looking for more kakis to hop on so we can all get a better price!

Anyone interested? :lol:

• SRC Member

not really interested in wrecks leh.. 7 skies, not much life there leh..

• SRC Member

where is the place? need to see whether my new office let me take leave or not.. who is organising? how much? to where?

• SRC Member

dive at my place lah... bring ur own tank though.... hehehe

aiyo, if swimming pool, no need to bring scuba tank lah.. just need a rubber hose and mask.. u can stay how long u want also wun kenna decom... hahaha..