4ft ATI Dimmable Retrofits

I have two sets of the above mentioned for sale. used them for less than three months. they are no longer on sale at EAN, either that or they've taken it down from the website accidentally. for more pictures, go through my thread on my fish tank titled "why I'm going to eat grass and blah blah blah"

for interested buyers only. will be selling them as 1xAquablue and 1xAtinic. 2 sets. comes complete with the dimmable controller. PM me for the price. (=

PS...I'll be selling it WITH the controller. so don't ask if you can get it cheaper without the controller.

thanks. (=

people..

the controller MUST GO WITH the lights. I don't see the point in not selling the extra controller to you and keeping it for myself. I doubt my MHs can dim anyway. ;)

so yes. both are still available. and yes I know I'm asking for a bit more expensive than brand new T5s...but factor in the fact that the set didn't come cheap in the first place. so yah.

• 3 weeks later...

decided to go against my mum's wishes and sell it at my own price. for people who asked me and had a quotation regarding previous price, its been reduced!

will be selling each set for $320! $620 if you get both sets from me! (=

reply via this thread please.

• SRC Member
alamak. raise my hopes for nothing. :P

no lobang. the last I checked, EAquanature doesn't have this on the website anymore. they used to sell 3ft ones. you may want to check with Edmund/Maxima. (=

what is your controller brand? Is your dimmable eballast from ATI?