Shamefaced Crab

verrucosa

• SRC Member

Hi AT and Bubble_gum,

want to get it cause it's a real good looking fella. Anyway, i'm not adding it to my main tank, planning to put it in my two feet species tank which has just been cycled, that's if i can find it in the first place. <_< Have you guys come across it before? Been searching high and low for it.

• SRC Member

My father threw in a palm size shameface into my tank before. It wack havoc and tear my reef apart including the rock work..... The crab was later thrown into the total darkness sump and have a slow death, its lasted 2mths manz.. :P

Oh ya, he caught it at pulau ubin.

• SRC Member

I am totally pissed. But can't throw the crab away, so left it in the sump to show my dad I appreciate his catch. My dad even throw de-shelled tiger prawn into my sump to feed the crab!!! :shock: I almost freak out. After that, every night come home to check for tiger prawn in my sump and secretly throw them away :P

look a bit like hamburger :lol: :lol:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member
I am totally pissed. But can't throw the crab away, so left it in the sump to show my dad I appreciate his catch. My dad even throw de-shelled tiger prawn into my sump to feed the crab!!! :shock: I almost freak out. After that, every night come home to check for tiger prawn in my sump and secretly throw them away :P

OMG!!De-shelled tiger prawns in your reef tank!! :shock:

I'll freak out big time!! :(

But man, i admire your love for your dad :) ..haha..pretty humourous actually how you've to secretly throw the prawns away! :lol:

Oh yes blueheaven...cute fella..reminds me of some character from nintendo's super mario bros. :D