"New Breed" pellets

yea... thats the guy... He don;t wanna deliver like few bottles here and there and prefers to offload in bulk mah... easier as he has loads of stock... so thought maybe we can bulk order and make things easier for him... he's selling at 40% off the cost price BTW.

I am hoping that the intent of helping everyone is genuine...not make a quick buck by encouraging bulk order <_<

These pellets the LFSes are selling at $19.70 for the 150g version... However I got lobang can get at retail price(approx 10 bucks)... This product no longer coming in new stock as the singapore distributor has stopped distributing... If many of you are intersted to get, I can get I big carton and pass to you all.. How?? You all want??

But in the beginning you mentioned abt $10 for the 150g ?? Or I read this message wrongly? only after bro BarraCuda posted the direct link then you post the price.

Well... thanks to many sharp eyed brothers, the truth is out :P

• SRC Member

must've got the prices miexd up myself... abyway I'm sure there are many aro fanatics ppl here.. just trying to help... nvm... next time I will just keep to myself... trying to be helpful in the end get accused of being deceitful...

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
must've got the prices miexd up myself... abyway I'm sure there are many aro fanatics ppl here.. just trying to help... nvm... next time I will just keep to myself... trying to be helpful in the end get accused of being deceitful...

aiyah maybe he mixed up price... hey ryz.. is yr nick ryzcris is aro?

• SRC Member

think he really got mixed up lah.... eh if i noe u got lobang should have bought from u <_<

• SRC Member

no lah... was thinking if many ppl wanna buy the pellet then can get from him few cartons one shot... but I think cannot lah only few ppl want... I'm buying two bottles from him though... you want me to help u buy one bottle first? or u bought already? nvm

Ekia, my nick in aro is SGRay ;)

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
no lah... was thinking if many ppl wanna buy the pellet then can get from him few cartons one shot... but I think cannot lah only few ppl want... I'm buying two bottles from him though... you want me to help u buy one bottle first? or u bought already? nvm

Ekia, my nick in aro is SGRay ;)

buy aredi hor.... 15bucks :blink: my my kole still dun wana eat <_<