any1 from the police force?

ReDDeviLs

• SRC Member

if u think of a stable job, u can join them, after 6 mths training, u may wish to apply for other posting not only division or what u call them now NPC, what i mean is that u can maybe apply for cnb, task force, dog unit, marine police or any other post, u got diploma, degree better still

if u think of a stable job, u can join them, after 6 mths training, u may wish to apply for other posting not only division or what u call them now NPC, what i mean is that u can maybe apply for cnb, task force, dog unit, marine police or any other post, u got diploma, degree better still

err..bro, cnb is a separate organisation..must join straight.

• SRC Member

is that so? during my ns time, got some friend go training first then attached to division and then he went to cnb, and now reservist got another friend finish ns then he apply for regualr to join cnb but he no need to go for training anymore coz he has trained for 6 mths during his ns time.

join the coast guard can direct entery. their working hours is 2 x 12 hours shift

follow by 2 off day. so it means out of 30 days u only need to work 15 days

that's my one liner fren..

popcorn m3, your avatar.. hehe.. :evil:

hope boss dont jump on me :lol: anyway click on the links below nice song

• SRC Member
You want to join SPF? consider first. It's not easy money to earn tho. There's a bond you need to sign. First, you got to go through 6 mths of boredom in Police Academy. The food there is not that fantastic. After you finally get out of that place, high chance of you going into patrol team. Then from there on, your live will really change. Cause you will be doing shift work( 4 day shift). And you really gotta switch you bio clock to ta han the 12 hours of shift work (esp over night). Most of your public hols wont be free any more. you just gotta do deployments. While the rest are enjoying, you are working.

But first of all, you signing on with Uni cert or not?

SPF is definitely better than SAF - if you join SPF with degree, you do nothing but just Inspection (Inspector) toilets, Investigation Office and sometimes the girls in the lock-up, if you have 1st Class Hons you do nothing but Assist in Super-Tending to big shots aka SarKar or Canon Ball Carrying (ASP) :P

6mths at the Academy is actually ok...if you have some law knowledge during your school days and the physical training to what i heard recently is as usual slack (you have to run quite a long distance though ! shit every week sat morning 10km !!! there was once my ankle sprained and still gotta run ! NEVER IN MY LIFE RUN 10KM but still made it - with sprained ankle !!! )

After all that during Reservist - sometimes go NPP - a breeze but sometimes go SOC (special Operations Command) for training - cos they think you can make it as a STAR team member !!! (CUCKOO) still made it through...half a STAR team member...till today still see Stars....

In a nut shell - nothing beats being in the home team cos if there is a WAR, the front liners (SAF) will have to go be in the front line aka to die for the country. Home Team will have a more noble job - to take care of "The Home" aka the wives, girlfriends, sisters of those front-liners hehhehehehehheh SO DECIDE NOW FOR THE "HOME TEAM"

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

SPF is definitely better than SAF - if you join SPF with degree, you do nothing but just Inspection (Inspector) toilets, Investigation Office and sometimes the girls in the lock-up, if you have 1st Class Hons you do nothing but Assist in Super-Tending to big shots aka SarKar or Canon Ball Carrying (ASP) :P

6mths at the Academy is actually ok...if you have some law knowledge during your school days and the physical training to what i heard recently is as usual slack (you have to run quite a long distance though ! shit every week sat morning 10km !!! there was once my ankle sprained and still gotta run ! NEVER IN MY LIFE RUN 10KM but still made it - with sprained ankle !!! )

After all that during Reservist - sometimes go NPP - a breeze but sometimes go SOC (special Operations Command) for training - cos they think you can make it as a STAR team member !!! (CUCKOO) still made it through...half a STAR team member...till today still see Stars....

In a nut shell - nothing beats being in the home team cos if there is a WAR, the front liners (SAF) will have to go be in the front line aka to die for the country. Home Team will have a more noble job - to take care of "The Home" aka the wives, girlfriends, sisters of those front-liners hehhehehehehheh SO DECIDE NOW FOR THE "HOME TEAM"

uncle u from which intake? me 70th intake. me oni run 5km every sat how ###### u 10km :shock:

• SRC Member

Our DI siow on mah

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread