Garage Sale!

• SRC Member

Hey pals,

As some of you are aware, I will be getting married on Sept. The plan was to stay at my place after marriage and hunt for a new house later. But my fiancee and I chance upon this nice unit at Jalan Batu and bought it. We wanted to renovate it after marriage and stick to our original plan... but the temptation was too strong. So after much discussion... we decided to "shut down" our 2-footer tank at my place. The decision was supported by the fact that I have been spending a lot of time at my fiancee's place in view of the wedding plans & house reno discussions... so there's a lot of item I have to clear at my old house as well...

:( Sorry, bro kschew, who gave me his 3 damsels... I have to give it away free (together with my false clown) again...

Over this month or so, I will be posting more "garage" items for sale.... do give me your support... Some cash on hand will be great for my wedding... :)

Thanks too to AT for allowing me to do this... :)

• SRC Member

This is my 2x1.5x1.5 tank... 6mm thickness... good for those who wish to keep gobies, damsels or clowns... (Sorry no hole/sump cause I using Eheim Canister)

I made a curtain skirting around the wrought iron stand (recently) so you can hide all your stuff underneath...

Bought the tank + wrought iron stand for $90.... clearing for $50... with the skirting of course.. :)

Tank will be the last to go after I clear the inhabitants....

post-10-1086414662.jpg

• SRC Member

These are the stuff to clear....

PC lights.... one 10000k 36watts flourescent (bulb just blown today....) and one 10000k actinic blue) - light casing come free if u buy the tank.. just need to buy a new tube.

Fishes are free (courtesy of kschew).... Domino Damsel, four-striped Damsel, Jewel Damsel + False Clown....

Live Rocks are selling at $8 per kg... If u take all, I will quote $7 per kg. Full of Coralline Algae... some even have one or two mushroom corals/fan worms growing on them...

post-10-1086414968.jpg

• SRC Member

Orange Ricordea with green lining for $30...., 5 of them growing on one frag... the largest is as big as my palm.... (sorry for the blur shot)... the rest is also almost as big...

This is my fave... having heartache selling it....

post-10-1086415220.jpg

• SRC Member

This worm comes free if u buy this piece of LR ( I selling the LR at $8 per kg)... sorry cant sell the worm by itself... already attached to LR....

post-10-1086415328.jpg

• SRC Member

Large Polyps - $5... This one was lime green with yellow centre.. bought it around $15 but colour does not come out quite well in my tank... so that's why clearing it cheap...

post-10-1086415462.jpg

• SRC Member

All Supplements, Test Kits + Salt going for $50....

I bought the Kent Marine Coralvite at $40 recently (Large bottle so it is hardly used)....

The red line show an estimate of how much is left...

There's also a pack of seaweed for tangs... dun ask me what happen to my tang... :whistle

post-10-1086415909.jpg

• SRC Member

Weipro Skimmer 2011... throwing in the pump for free... (pump is encrusted with coralline algae... see above pic with large turbo snail...)

$30....

post-10-1086416127.jpg

• SRC Member

Sorry, Lighting Hood + Sand reserved....

For those buying the tank + wrought iron stand + skirting... now it is $40... the tank is 2 x 1.5 x 1.5 with bracing... 6mm thick...

• SRC Member

Collect at Telok Blangah Crescent... I will be at home from 3:00pm onwards to about 7pm...

Sorry verrucosa... the coral u wanted has been reserved.... but I put u next if the earlier person dun want already...