Know any local car forums

Tanzy

yeah...

that would be a very cool car to have...

the mercedes seem alittle too chinese towkay look ...

the beemers seem a litttle too yuppy flashy kind...

the volvo seems to have a niche in my heart....not too conservative with its new non-boxy styling compared to the past *phew*, not too flashy, just a nice executive feel to it...

not to mention having a monster engine under the boot to blow the japanese rice rockets away :P

actually i not greedy lah, i will be happy with a normal s60 or s80 anytime :P

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

Are the mods done by Autovox LTA legal? AC Snitchzer seems to be semi legal if fitted by PML. I'm interested because there's a 3 year old A4 in the driverway. Would love to bodykit it but won't be dropping the springs.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

i still remember years back when the 850R was their best perfomance car,

but it still have sharp edges and a box shape...although much nicer than the 940s and 960s

then it wow me with the metallic orange convertible c60 if i do not get the model wrong....their first open top convertible...hehe

but seriously i think saab is really under represented here for a such a good creditble car....somehow not many people are going for it...

Are the mods done by Autovox LTA legal? AC Snitchzer seems to be semi legal if fitted by PML. I'm interested because there's a 3 year old A4 in the driverway. Would love to bodykit it but won't be dropping the springs.

i am not too sure about LTA rules on modification..

i think cosmetic bodykit additions should be ok, but to modify those mechanical parts may not be allowed...

actually the simple act of changing the headlamps colour temperature also cannot....unless it came from factory as default...

so those guys who change their normal orangey looking bulbs to whitish blue ones are not supposed to do so

but like some say, by right cannot, by left just do it as long don't get caught...

• SRC Member

Autovox is the official mod company for Audi and VW and is totally LTA compliant. I think they alos have part for other cont. cars.

I am also not in fav of dropping springs as the roads in S'pore have too many high humps. Can't bear to hear the sound when going over humps.

Xenon lights are not LTA compliant unless its original.

Actutally there's many Saab owners in Singapore...doctors and dentists. However, Saabs are not mod cars. Have not seen any mod Saab around though the Aero is good enough without mod. :D

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member
Can I humbly suggest that maybe the Alfa 156 JTS? that rocks IMHO.

Of course I am Alfa biased and thinks that any new generation Alfa is a killer... ;)

I've place the downpayment for the car yesterday so looks like I won't be able to get an Alfa for the 5 years.

Local VW and Audi forum

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member
Tanzy,

Did the forum change your mind and you got a VW or Audi instead?

No. My mother drives an Audi A4.

post-36-1093875548.jpg