Things for sale

FuEl

Update..

Left with these..available for immediate collection.

-Yellow star polyps on branching liverock - $10 *reserved for shawncel*

-Fungia - $18

-1 ft long black sea cuke - $5

-3/4 ft long pink and grey sea cuke - $5

- Abalone - $10 (pls let me know night in advance~)

- 1 adult pair of periclemes kororensis a.k.a heliofungia shrimp - $15

- Rainfordi goby (Finally feeding on live adult bs after months of grazing) - $8

- Red Cocoworm - $10 (Shed its crown but crown is growing back. Each head of the crown about 5 cent size)

These will be made available late next week to a fortnight from now..depending on when my tank arrives.

-Emerald crabs - $15 each (have a pair for sale..caught the male, female still yet to be caught). *Both Reserved for Jl27Ay*

-2 LARGE blood shrimps a.k.a lysmata debelius ($20 for both or $12 each). *reserved for Vincenttan*

- 1 firefish going for $5 *reserved for b2toh*

- 1 purple firegoby for $12 (been with me since last year, never jumped) *reserved for tineng*

- 4 high fin black stripe gobies aka stonogobiops nematodes (one pair and 2 loners)...each going for $8. *One pair reserved for Jl27Ay, other 2 for b2toh*

- 1 mated pair of sri lankan pistol shrimps (never hurt anything in my tank before)..going for $16 for the pair..*reserved for Meanpokman*

- 1 tangora shrimp goby - $10 (not often seen for sale) *reserved for thc*

- Lysmata kuekenthali - $8 (from eaquarist) (can catch only after tank demolition) From what I observe this species hunts for polychaetes in the tank. More so than the other lysmata species. Does'nt perform cleaning functions.

- Flame scallop - $8 (Kept for at least 9 months already..might be closer to a year. still very healthy)

Might have some extra liverock for sale after restructure as I will be downgrading my tank to a 2 footer. Will be priced at $6 per kg. Pm me your contacts and I'll sms you if I have extra rocks available. ;) Mostly small to medium size rocks. No huge pieces (none above 1.5 kg by rough estimate)

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update..

-Yellow star polyps on branching liverock - $10 *reserved for shawncel*

-Fungia - $18

- 1 adult pair of periclemes kororensis a.k.a heliofungia shrimp - $15

- Rainfordi goby (Finally feeding on live adult bs after months of grazing) - $8

- Red Cocoworm - $10 (Shed its crown but crown is growing back. Each head of the crown about 5 cent size)

These will be made available late next week to a fortnight from now..depending on when my tank arrives.

-Emerald crabs - $15 each (have a pair for sale..caught the male, female still yet to be caught). *Both Reserved for Jl27Ay*

-2 LARGE blood shrimps a.k.a lysmata debelius ($20 for both or $12 each). *reserved for Vincenttan*

- 1 purple firegoby for $12 (been with me since last year, never jumped) *reserved for tineng*

- 4 high fin black stripe gobies aka stonogobiops nematodes (one pair and 2 loners)...each going for $8. *One pair reserved for Jl27Ay, other 2 for b2toh*

- 1 mated pair of sri lankan pistol shrimps (never hurt anything in my tank before)..going for $16 for the pair..*reserved for Meanpokman*

- Lysmata kuekenthali - $8 (from eaquarist) (can catch only after tank demolition) From what I observe this species hunts for polychaetes in the tank. More so than the other lysmata species. Does'nt perform cleaning functions.

- Flame scallop - $8 (Kept for at least 9 months already..might be closer to a year. still very healthy)

Might have some extra liverock for sale after restructure as I will be downgrading my tank to a 2 footer. Will be priced at $6 per kg. Pm me your contacts and I'll sms you if I have extra rocks available. ;) Mostly small to medium size rocks. No huge pieces (none above 1.5 kg by rough estimate)

Cocoworm reserved by ben.

Abalone anyone? It's out now...i can just grab it! :rolleyes:

Oh yes..the pair of heliofungia shrimp price revised to $12. Need to go asap as they are looking for another host (which I don't have) as their host is not doing that well (98% dead)..Those with long tentacled plates should consider these cuties. They help to keep the coral free from debri.

Pic taken for bro ben...see the crowns of the cocoworm have regrown till this size.

Also showing the periclemes kororensis aka the heliofungia commensal shrimp.

Ignore the dead heliofungia and the rtn birdnest frag... <_<

post-10-1088101520.jpg

Pair of emerald crab have been caught. Pincers are all intact. One has 3 legs on each side of the body. The other has 4 and 3 on each side respectively. Legs did not break off during catchment..but rather I found them like that when they were caught. $15 each. Available for collection immediately in bedok area. ;)

Update..

-1 pair of Emerald crabs - $15 each (AVAILABLE...can collect immediately)

-Yellow star polyps on branching liverock - $10 *available as original buyer back out*

-Fungia - $18

- 1 adult pair of periclemes kororensis a.k.a heliofungia shrimp - $12

- Rainfordi goby (Finally feeding on live adult bs after months of grazing) - $8- Red Cocoworm - $10 (Shed its crown but crown is growing back. Each head of the crown about 5 cent size) *reserved for ben*

Might have some extra liverock for sale after restructure as I will be downgrading my tank to a 2 footer. Will be priced at $6 per kg. Pm me your contacts and I'll sms you if I have extra rocks available. Mostly small to medium size rocks. No huge pieces (none above 1.5 kg by rough estimate)

Will be letting go my 4ftX1.5ftX1.5ft tank F.O.C with a slightly rusted metal stand. Will have a 2ftX1.ftX35.5cm(height) sump tank with 3 compartments. Middle compartment is 25cmX1.5ft in area for remote DSB (worked for me as I kept bioload rather low). Sump tank going for only $20.

Decided to sell the following...but will have to wait till my tank is torn down (somewhere next week to 2 weeks later)..

Black cardinalfish (fat and healthy..about 1.5 to 2 cm) - $15

Healthy longspine cardinalfish (max size 2.5 inch) - $10

Adult pair of Jann's pipefish (healthy and feeding on frozen mysis). Been with me since middle of last year. A few fellow reefers who have seen them can attest to their health. They will even eat the largest of P.E mysis. Pair going for $40.

Marine sources skimmer (smallest model) bought from octopus bay. Needle wheel impeller can be purchased from the shop. Going for $150. Better than weipro and IMO value for $$. Selling cause I will be doing a new sump with external skimmer. A new one will set you around $250 if I'm not wrong. Pls do not ask for discount... Selling very reasonably already.

• SRC Member
Decided to sell the following...but will have to wait till my tank is torn down (somewhere next week to 2 weeks later)..

Black cardinalfish (fat and healthy..about 1.5 to 2 cm) - $15

Healthy longspine cardinalfish (max size 2.5 inch) - $10

Adult pair of Jann's pipefish (healthy and feeding on frozen mysis). Been with me since middle of last year. A few fellow reefers who have seen them can attest to their health. They will even eat the largest of P.E mysis. Pair going for $40.

Marine sources skimmer (smallest model) bought from octopus bay. Needle wheel impeller can be purchased from the shop. Going for $150. Better than weipro and IMO value for $$. Selling cause I will be doing a new sump with external skimmer. A new one will set you around $250 if I'm not wrong. Pls do not ask for discount... Selling very reasonably already.

Fuel............whats the dimension of the Marine Sources skimmer? Diameter and height.

Eric

Marine sources skimmer reserved for Terryz. Sorry ah Eric..Terryz pm me first...but will measure for you if he back out..it's half buried in sand..I can't possibly measure it now anyway. :upsidedown:

I am downgrading as I have grown wiser. :lol: Either sooner or later I have to change my tank to a more secure one. If I stick to 4 ft I will have to upgrade return pump and my lights. Running cost will be higher. So I downgrade and go for 8 tubes of T5s. Wattage wise will be alot cheaper than 8 tubes of 4ft T5s. ;)

Lolz... But is 8 tubes a bit too much liao... It is 192w ler... Almost 200w... Anyway getting way :off:

192W is not alot. 8X54W = 422W!! My dad will kill me after he sees the electricity bill.

Think I better do an update..if not very messy for people to read through

Things available now

-1 pair of Emerald crabs - $12 each (AVAILABLE...can collect immediately. Don't want to stress them too much as they are put together in a bottle)

-Yellow star polyps on branching liverock - $10 *available as original buyer back out*

-Fungia - $18

- Red Cocoworm - $10 (Shed its crown but crown is growing back. Each head of the crown about 5 cent size) *hopefully will be collected later in the day*

Things that will be made available in 1-2 weeks time.

2 LARGE blood shrimps a.k.a lysmata debelius ($20 for both or $12 each). *reserved for Vincenttan*

- Black cardinalfish (fat & healthy..about 1.5 to 2 cm.Selling at cost)-$15

- Healthy longspine cardinalfish (max size 2.5 inch..nursed it to peak of health as it arrived with torn fins with red streaks.) - $10

- Adult pair of Jann's pipefish (healthy and feeding on frozen mysis). Been with me since middle of last year. A few fellow reefers who have seen them can attest to their health. They will even eat the largest of P.E mysis. Pair going for $40. Will feed for you to see on the spot. ;)

- Liverock at $6 per kg. More than 1 year old. Small to medium size. No rock above 1.5kg (rough estimate). Good for small tanks.

- 4ftX1.5ftX1.5ft tank F.O.C with a slightly rusted BLACK metal stand. *arrange own transport...pm me your contact and will update you on when to collect*

- 2ftX1.ftX35.5cm(height) sump tank with 3 compartments. Middle compartment is 25cmX1.5ft in area for remote DSB (worked for me as I kept bioload rather low). Sump tank going for only $20.

- Marine sources skimmer ($150) *Reserved for Terryz*

Also one rock with 5-6 polyps of rhodactis. Attached is the pic of the mushrooms. They are on the left of the pic. Look carefully the tips have a slight purple tinge. Got one tubeworm in a hole in the rock. Whole rock going for $10.

post-10-1088273453.jpg

Update

Things available now

-1 pair of Emerald crabs - $12 each (AVAILABLE...can collect immediately. Don't want to stress them too much as they are put together in a bottle)

-Yellow star polyps on branching liverock - $8 *available as original buyer back out*

-Fungia - $18

- Rock with rhodactis and tubeworm - $8

- I-box and sump. *Reserved for REEFSHARK*

- Healthy longspine cardinalfish (max size 2.5 inch..nursed it to peak of health as it arrived with torn fins with red streaks.) - $10

- Adult pair of Jann's pipefish (healthy and feeding on frozen mysis). Been with me since middle of last year. A few fellow reefers who have seen them can attest to their health. They will even eat the largest of P.E mysis. Pair going for $40. Will feed for you to see on the spot.

- Liverock at $6 per kg. More than 1 year old. Small to medium size. No rock above 1.5kg (rough estimate). Good for small tanks.

- 4ftX1.5ftX1.5ft tank F.O.C with a slightly rusted BLACK metal stand. *arrange own transport...pm me your contact and will update you on when to collect*

Orange scroll coral going for sale. One large piece with a small piece to the top left corner of the bigger piece (size of palm). Both on a similar piece of flat rock. Can be used to create a 'shelf' sticking out from the rockwork. Makes a good focal point. Selling for $25.

Below the pic is actually the tonga branch rock with yellow star polyps going for $8.

post-10-1088360862.jpg

Pic taken at night with flash.

Going as a bundle.. periclemes kororensis shrimp pair going with fungia aka short tentacled plate. Going for $30 together.

To the right is a fungia..but think different species as I have not seen much tentacles extending for the past few weeks. Going for $15.

post-10-1088361566.jpg

Update

Things available now

-Yellow star polyps on branching liverock - $8 *reserved for Hammy*

-Fungia - $18 and $15

-Orange scroll - $25

- Adult pair of Jann's pipefish (healthy and feeding on frozen mysis). Been with me since middle of last year. A few fellow reefers who have seen them can attest to their health. They will even eat the largest of P.E mysis. Pair going for $40. Will feed for you to see on the spot.

Things available now. Collection near bedok mrt. Interested parties pm me your contact and I will get back to you tonight.

-Yellow star polyps on branching liverock - $8 *reserved for Hammy*

-Fungia - $18 and $15

-Orange scroll - $25

- Adult Purple-headed boxing shrimp (around 3cm). Very peaceful unlike the common boxing shrimps. Helps clean my pipefish too. Going for $8.

Hi interested in you $18 Fungia and the Emeral crabs as long as they are reef compatible(?) Heard different opinions... Its not on your list but are the Caulerpa Rocks still availabe?

Upz...

fungia ($18) and emerald crabs tentatively reserved for dickia until tomorrow. If receive no reply will continue to put them up for sale.

Zoanthid lovers...I will be letting go this piece. Would love to keep it..but will be too big for my new tank.. About half your palm area. Going for $8. ;) Will look reddish under actinic. I don't use actinic. :lol:

post-10-1088446226.jpg