Things for sale

FuEl

• SRC Member

hi fuel,

just realised that you are selling off your ls... including those that you posted about 2-3 months back which i have already reserved from you? :blink: confirmation from you for 1 adult purple firefish & 2 highfin gobies. i was told that you need time to catch & still have not managed to catch them yet. :sick: does it ring a bell? :idea: at least you should have had the courtesy to inform me about the change in your decision... & to think that i have been waiting all this while... :snore:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry element! Kind of forgot about you.. :( Kind of forgot everything that happened in the past months right after my last exams...guess my brain really ran out of memory space after that.. :( Really did'nt expect that you would wait 2-3 months for my fish. :huh: .really flattered.. :paiseh: My sincere apologies to you... :peace: Will make it up to you somehow..just let me know what you are looking out for and I will buy them on your behalf first if I see them on my LFS visits. How does that sound? :)

Anyway guys...These are still available.

-Free 1ft black sea cuke, Free 3/4 ft pink and grey sea cuke

-Black cardinalfish (2cm) - $12

-longspine cardinalfish (adult but small nevertheless) - $10

-Rainfordi goby - $5

-Stenopus scutellatus - $8 (beautiful yellow body, purple legs)

-Adult firegoby - $5

All fishes have immunity to ich already. ;)

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

Rainfordi and firefish reserved by hulk already... Rainfordi a little thin due to months of unwillingness to feed...but recently began to eat live adult brine shrimp. So should have no problems fattening the fella up. ;)

Just let me know when you can collect the cuke. ;)

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

Hey Fuel,

Got the shrimps... I must say yours are really good LS. The moment they hit the sandbed, start doing their job oredi! :D

Many thousand apologies about the payment. PM me if you still don't see the money in your account by Friday. Or if any problem call up my fren. ;)

Thanks again! :D