ClownTrigger, How ur tank??

spade

• SRC Member

Hi Spade, so far so good, I will try to take a pictures over the weekend and post it. Don't expect much things, I only keep leather, mushroom and Brain, not as fancy as those with SPS..... Was thinking to put a LR stacker and trim away one of the leather which is about 12"-15" when fully open.... let see how it goes..

Parameter wise, well I am still high on Nitrate(50ppm), low on light(waiting to see the Deltec T5 light), high on hair algae and diatoms and some cyano.

So far all my corals that have purchase for the last 6 months has not die on me yet..... wow time really fly, I have started my reef for almost 7 months :yeah: hopefully things will turn out right in the coming days :bow:

• SRC Member

If you add more light, you will get more algae.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

cut back your liquid food supplements by half,or quarter while u deal with it- this is the one fueling your hair algae.

got it from feeding reefworld's frozen phyto before- & i'm pretty sure the Kent's phytoplex is a watered down liquid version after trying it out.

its dead & if it stays in uneaten for more than a day then trouble comes.

yeh pics :D