Roidan's Reef (III)

roidan

• SRC Member

can form an AT support group

Hon (since September 2003--- 1 YEAR!)

Roidan (since April 2004)

Weileong (since April 2004) => got it on 29th April so still made it for Apr 04 lol.

planetg (since 30 June 2004)

status update as on 23/9 still kicking

jd_n (since Jan 2004)

danano (?)

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
tat's why i say very weird...dun tell me it turbocharges itself under 50Hz condition...lol..

just kidding lah....i still think it runs at 350W although the sticker and your graph says otherwise....

better expect more consumption and overrate than to lower my expectations and kill myself when the next bill comes :lol:

Roidan, Weileong,

I am trying to verify on the MX100 wattage with the factory.

Once they reply to me, I will let you know.

Seems this data on the pump is quite true.

When I analyse the MD-100RM series, the details specs also put a puzzle rating.

For 50Hz: Input: 245w output:260w

For 60Hz: Input: 365w output:265w

Since this is applied to the older model MD series, mostlikely MX 100 series wattage also the same.

At 50Hz: Input: 240w output:260w

Hope they can explain to me on these rating. ;)

hmm..in that case this doesn't seem like an isolated case of weird phenomenon, since the older models are showing this as well...

i cannot understand why exclusively under 50Hz conditions this happens...hehe

if we say the sticker misprint i can accept...but even the one who plotted the graph did not suspect or question the pump engineers when the mx70 and mx100 wattage merged together....

if this was the case, why would anyone want to run mx70 or why would they want to manufacture mx70 if mx100 is running at the same wattage and yet deliver more flow? :unsure:

although at higher head pressure mx100 does indeed consume more baseline wattage than the mx70......at minimal resistance they do indeed consume the same wattage

keep us informed when u get the reply from the manufacturer...thanks ;)

below: recap of the graph weileong posted

post-34-1096084651.jpg

same species because also yuma...but different colour tone...this weird yuma has reddish pink polyps but yet bluish grey base...

volcano is volcano...hot red fury.....no compromise...

the red yuma that i got together with weird yuma some time ago has dethroned volcano yuma in size....looking like an anemone instead of a yuma....lol....anyway mushies are a type of anemones also..hehe

:)

think the volcano and anemone have green mouth...but the anemone mouth more petite and thus hide alot of the green inside...the volcano got pouting mouth thus show more of the green....the weirdo doesn't seem to have green lipstick... :lol:

time to set up a YUMA AGM soon....

topics....

selecting yumas...

differentiating between the colour shades...

yuma health..

yuma lighting....

yuma fragging? :yeah:

hahah...secretary hamann..please see to it :P:lol:

kidding lah...lol...

anyway some frens tell me to increase the blue in the lighting to get yumas to be redder....other than the immediate redness in appearance due to the blue...i mean really make the red stuff in the yumas turn more red....dunno how true is that :unsure:

look at the price US reefers are paying for their red yumas

http://www.aqua-dreams.com/pictures1/

no wonder any sensible indo supplier will ship straight to USA and earn more ...

USD250...that's SGD$425 for a red yuma :blink: