PhytoPlankton for Sale (Nano)

• SRC Member

Hey guys! My plankton are up for sale again. they are nanochloropus AKA nano.

PRICE

400ml bottles ----> $3 each

1.5l bottles--------> $8 each

TIMING

Sat--->10am to 3pm

Sun--->10am to 3pm

Call the arrange time if it doesnt fit u.

ADDRESS N CONTACT

Blk 183C Rivervale Cres. #02-239

HP: 96835304 (SMS or Call)(Ask for Nick/Nicholas)

or PM me!

Drop me a call b4 you come to prevent disappointment.

i haf limited bottles of 1.5l and 400ml, so get urs quick.

INFO

Phytoplankton can be used to feed sponges, sea squirts, soft n hard corals and certain inverts and fishes.

Anthias is a well known Plankton feeder, which will consume plankton in large amounts when they are hungry or when it didnt get its 4 meals a day. Some angels like the lamarick or tangs like the unicorn feed on plankton too.

Acropora, Siderastrea, Montipora, Porites, Astrangia and Tubastraea stony corals are also known to ingest plankton.

SPonges that are sometimes hard to feed, can be fed phytoplankton. Sea squirts will also feed on it...in fact, it is the most significant change in the tank after adding plankton. i have seen about 20+ squirts in my tank now.

it also increases the population of copepods tt are essential to the diet of ur mandrain fish or any rock dwelling fish for that matter. some fishes even feed solely on copepods only, thus plankton is essential if u haf these critters.

Tube worms and duster worms should be fed phytoplankton if it is to survive for a long time. Scallops, urchins, clams also feed on them.

Pumping xenia, tooth corals, all leather corals and tree corals also enjoy and require dosages of phytoplankton. LPS corals like hammer, frogspawn, bubble and torch also feed on plankton, both phyto and zoo. Mushroom corals, soft corals, polyp corals and sea fans also require plankton.

Plankton is something that all tanks must not lack, so... get ur bottle today!

• SRC Member

Some ppl were asking if they could pick it up at the MRT, but my reply is no as it is a bit further away... however, you guys could take LRT ,which is in the MRT interchange, to Rumbia and take a 5-10 min to my house. CALL and negotiate if u are still unhappy with it.

and this is live plankton and it is legal to be sold in SRC

have pm u ... :)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

books and websites do say that they do feed on phyto too.

From what i know abt anthias... phyto are really too small for them to eat.... zoo is a really much better choice... However phyto are definate excellent food for clams and sps

• SRC Member
and 1 more for vincenttan's friend...

more info... phytoplankton can also be used for seahorses and pipefishes which feed slowly

Bro your prices are really cheap. ;) Good sale.

I fully agree plankton is good for the tank.

However, please be aware that seahorse or pipefish or any kind of fish do not feed on plankton. Even if they do, they drink it by accident but do not purposely ingest it.

Plankton is only 4 to 25 microns. Its smaller than the leg hair of a brine shrimp.

The plankton they feed on which you read from books is Zooplankton. Its not phytoplankton. They are very different.

thanks for reserving for mi ... will get from u when i am back from overseas on tues ... see ya ;)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10