Decomm ADA 60H-45 Crystal Glass Aquarium w Cabinet, Sump Setup

CalebNg

• SRC Member

Hi reefers,

I am currently engaged with full-time studies and have no time to maintain a reef aquarium. Have been putting off decommissioning my tank but I have no choice but to do it as soon as possible now as the workload is piling up. The tank has been neglected, so the photos of the algae on the glass and unkempt wiring you see is reflective of my neglect, not the good condition of the aquarium glass and equipment. Inspect in person without any obligations. 

I went with ADA because it, to my eye, provides the highest quality and clarity of glass aquariums anywhere. To make it reef-ready, I used an eshopps PF nano overflow box and plumbed it directly into my clarisea SK-3000 . Works very well and no issues with it so far. Return is a nice rust-resistant metal pipe that I purchased from green chapter, which looks more aesthetic to my eye - personal preference. 

1) The tank set comprises of the ADA 4 sided Crystal Glass Tank (60 x 45 x 45cm) with good quality white cabinet, eshopps nano PF overflow system and sump. No scratches on the glass. I'm particularly picky about scratches. Only been running for about 4months ! 

I bought: ADA - $450, Cabinet - $420, Eshopps overflow - $105, sump tank - $35 

My selling price: $650

You save: $360

2) Bubble Magnus 3.5 skimmer with warranty from reefdepot - used only 2 months - $ 120

3) Clarisea SK-3000 - used only 4 months, bought secondhand but in very good physical and operational condition. Previous owner used for only 6 months. Running well. Plumbing from overflow enters in directly so sump is kept clean - $350, and ill throw in a free roll for you too. 

4) Teco TK-150 Chiller 

Reliable chiller, has been a workhorse for the past 1.5 years, bought it secondhand from someone who used it for 2.5 years. Working well with no issues - $300

Take all price: $1300, plus ill give you all my liverock, live sand, and supplements - all for reef 50% full, Redsea KH supplement - 70% full, and Redsea Nopox - 80% full. 

Liverock and some corals will be up for sale ONLY after tank is sold.

Prices are firm as equipment is really very new and in good aesthetic and operational condition. 

Caleb, contact me at 92319543 . Thank you! 

20210812_153533.jpg

20210812_153412.jpg

20210812_153515.jpg

• SRC Member

Sorry, was looking through my older messages and realised that I had posted my ada tank's purchase price wrongly. Bought it for 400 not 450.  Will let go Tank + Cabinet + overflow + pipe + sump tank at 600 instead. Firm price as I'm already selling almost brand equipment at a huge loss