Nano Sps

Hi danano

Would like to know how the iceprobe doing and how many degree it can bring down ,I am also using 1 but in a terrarium for my frogs and it only bring down max 2 only. Planning to get 1 for my nano setup too.

• SRC Member

It's only effective for tanks less than 20g (<2ft). Much also depends on ambient temp and humidity.... and the number of powerheads and lights/watts. The iceprobe lowers the temp about 2 degrees in my nano.

• SRC Member

Thanks for the kind words all! I would just like to say that keeping a nano is extremely challenging and I literally sleep on it in order to maintain it.

Merlion, you should be able to find Marine Snow in several marine fish shops around the island. I got mine from Marine Life in Clementi area and the LFS in Bukit Timah Shopping Centre. I have seen other LFS carry it as well. I remember seeing it at Pet Mart in Serangoon North as well.