how to use garlic guard

shoelevy

• SRC Member

Hi Reefer

that's what i use do that.

e.g defreeze the Mysis Shrimp pour away any excessive water.

pour small amount of garlic gaurd into a small contanier.

freeze it and every time defreeze it before scoop the shrimp into the tank withhout together with the juice of the garlic gaurd.

cheers,

Moxa

that's what i use do that.

e.g defreeze the Mysis Shrimp pour away any excessive water.

pour small amount of garlic gaurd into a samll contanier.

freeze it and every time defreeze it before scoop the shrimp into the tank withhout together with the juice of the garlic gaurd.

cheers,

Moxa

did the same way as this.. :)

• SRC Member

when you pour the garlic guard in...do u let the shrimp sit for a while for it to soak up the garlic or u throw it into the freezer immediately?

i'm sorry but i can't catch the last part...is it with or without the garlic juice?

• SRC Member
when you pour the garlic guard in...do u let the shrimp sit for a while for it to soak up the garlic or u throw it into the freezer immediately?

i'm sorry but i can't catch the last part...is it with or without the garlic juice?

pour the juice onto the shrimp and put it into the freezer immediately is o.k as the freezing should only occurs say maybe 15mins later so soaking is including, right?

as for without the juice i mean is that when you defreeze it do not pour the jiuc into the tank with the shrimp. (for me juz dun wan to cloud the tank with the juice)

Heard that Kent Marine Extreme Garlic Guard have better and more concentrae but more EX than the Seacheam (like 10+ against 25+)

cheers bro,

Moxa

• SRC Member
Hi Reefer

that's what i use  do that.

e.g defreeze the Mysis Shrimp pour away any excessive water.......

If you are referring to Hikari Mysis Shrimp, do not pour away the "excessive water" or "juice". It contains added multi-vitamins!

• SRC Member

If you are referring to Hikari Mysis Shrimp, do not pour away the "excessive water" or "juice". It contains added multi-vitamins!

:o:o sure or not no need to pour away the water from mysis shrimp?? how abt brine shrimp??? ;);)