What food u guys feed to ur sh nowadays?

chinmo

okie, maybe i give the malayan a chance... think they shld breed faster than the cherrys! :lol: don wan lah, by the time it reach to sing, the P.E nt fresh liao! :lol:

seldom pple will decap lah..... where got time.. ;)

They are vacuum packed like the frozen slabs of cyclopeeze..so should'nt be a problem. ;)

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

1 dollar a cherry u wanna feed to sh ar..... i heartache leh... wait till they reach thousands first b4 they end up as feeders! :lol::lol::lol:

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member

my tigertails don't eat ghost shrimps, so i gotta feed brine shrimps. even then, they are picky and eat only 1 or 2.

i tried to feed bbs, but its too impossible (i have to switch off my filter), although they take it slightly more readily than brine.

sigh... :(

• SRC Member
my tigertails don't eat ghost shrimps, so i gotta feed brine shrimps. even then, they are picky and eat only 1 or 2.

i tried to feed bbs, but its too impossible (i have to switch off my filter), although they take it slightly more readily than brine.

sigh... :(

the ghost shrimps are too big for tiger tails....they can be fed to kudas though....best is if u try to train them to take frozen

• SRC Member
Sorry, have to ask this...

To feed sh freshwater shrimp or guppies, it isn't the freshwater shrimp will die when it goes into marine tank? Will sh eat dead body (I mean the shrimp)or not?

if the seahorse is trained to eat dead food...it will still eat the body...how ever if it body turns pink...take it out...

these fresh water shrimps can live in the salt water for about an hour or so before dying...