Geo Liquid

• SRC Member

Is it the Monkey Liquid that has been around for quite some time and their slogan is "Even a monkey can keep fish with Geo Liquid."?

If you try that product and can't keep fish well, then you are worse than a monkey. :lol: Don't risk your reputation on it.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

agree with *dlareg*

Geoliquid makes the water clear... but I dun understand how its "mechanisms" work... how does it really makes impurities "disappear"? so I stay away from it till I understand the product better...

Anyone can enlighten us?

• SRC Member
agree with *dlareg*

Geoliquid makes the water clear... but I dun understand how its "mechanisms" work... how does it really makes impurities "disappear"? so I stay away from it till I understand the product better...

Anyone can enlighten us?

yea agree with u hehehe.......mayb some1 do a test on their tank n let us knoe the pros n cons then ill tink abt it :D:D:D

agree with *dlareg*

Anyone can enlighten us?

It sort of binds the fine particles floating in the water so that it will sink to the bottom.

Everytime I use Geo liquid in my bare tank with cloudy water, the water will become clear in a few hours but the bare bottom will have a layer of dirt. :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

Some kind of flocculating agent. Might be aluminium acetate.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

hmmmm aluminium acetate ginseng of some kind that the monkey found in the forest. :D

SO if it works by binding the particles and then settling to the bottom......that doesn't solve your problem because the detrius/particulate is not removed, just made heavy enough to sink(to put it in simple terms). Won't that layer of sediment do something to your water quality.

Maybe not an issue to use it on fish only tanks

But to use it on a reef tank....isn't the minor particulate matter/ bacteria flocs a source of food? this was why micron filters went out of popularity.

its a Monkey Mystery :angel:

Hi,

Saw a LFS selling this pdt - Geo Liquid for Marine Fish, anyone used it b4? hows the review?

thanks.

guci..guci.. plankton..

be good ah..

hehe..

later our appointment remember..

dun aeroplane... 3 chio gals..

I can't handle alone..

slurp..slurp..