I Looking For Royal Gramma

seamonkee

• SRC Member

Aiyah!... maybe I shouldn't have posted this thread and created the excitment of people keeping RGs... now so many competitors leh.. hahhahaha... :cry2:

Maybe must resort to bringing my sleeping bag and camp over night at the door step of LFS... perhaps they will throw in some Hello Kitty dolls also... :P

• SRC Member

I know... due to some embargo strike going on at the Carribeans...

If you see a skinny starving fellow in a sleeping bag outside some LFS, could be me waiting for months for RGs.... hehe.. :D

RGs are great because they are brilliant in colour, good for nano tanks and more importantly, peaceful in nature... perfect combi in one!

• SRC Member
Aiyah!... maybe I shouldn't have posted this thread and created the excitment of people keeping RGs... now so many competitors leh.. hahhahaha... :cry2:

Maybe must resort to bringing my sleeping bag and camp over night at the door step of LFS... perhaps they will throw in some Hello Kitty dolls also... :P

Don't need to camp ... LCK 110 still has about 10 pcs left.

• SRC Member

Thanks for the info, seahorse... i was just kidding actually... :P

Actual fact, I work near LCK110 (Neo Tiew Cres).. somewhere in Mandai... so will drive there and drop by tomorrow lunch time to pick up mine... hehe...

Cheers!

I know... due to some embargo strike going on at the Carribeans...

If you see a skinny starving fellow in a sleeping bag outside some LFS, could be me waiting for months for RGs.... hehe.. :D

RGs are great because they are brilliant in colour, good for nano tanks and more importantly, peaceful in nature... perfect combi in one!

yah luckily i manage to get my king angel............. Anyway royal gramma and dottybacks are mostly cave deweller thus if you want to keep more than one, make sure your tank is big and with lots of hidding place

• SRC Member

yah luckily i manage to get my king angel............. Anyway royal gramma and dottybacks are mostly cave deweller thus if you want to keep more than one, make sure your tank is big and with lots of hidding place

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

"King Angel" ?? Where U bought it .. How much ??? :bow::bow::bow:

• SRC Member

I went to LCK today lunch time and finally pick up my Royal Gramma with my colleague.... $22 each

Yeah!!! Hurry cause only a few good ones left! :D

After deliberating for a while....finally bought the gramma this evening.....got it at a cheaper price....guan xi again....hee..hee.............

phew..non of the fish harress it.....happily enjoying my rockwork and caves now....

Went LCK 1** yesterday...still quite a few gramma..a few in very good condition and health...feeding very well....if you are stilll looking to get one like seamonkee...can go there and get it...mine...although fin got bitten by my damsel this morning....is defending himself well and snatching brine shrimps aggressively this evening.....

post-15-1062251363.jpg

I just got mine today at LCK.

Together with Blue Doctor n Royal Gamma

Heck, 11pm+ came back, din see it at all.

Wonder where it goes... start to miss it already.

haha..

I saw the greedy fool (Royal Gamma) at LCK afternoon.

It open its mouth huge n gobble at floating particles.

Seem hyperactive. Morrow morning go n see if it comes out

from hidding yet.

if you go by that way, first right turn into neo tiew, turn in...go straight straight ...you'll see sungei buloh....the left band will bring you to 110. :)

I just got mine today at LCK.

Together with Blue Doctor n Royal Gamma

Heck, 11pm+ came back, din see it at all.

Wonder where it goes... start to miss it already.

haha..

I saw the greedy fool (Royal Gamma) at LCK afternoon.

It open its mouth huge n gobble at floating particles.

Seem hyperactive. Morrow morning go n see if it comes out

from hidding yet.

Whats a blue doctor???? any pic

Is the blue doctor a cleaner wrasse? Sigh* stil dunno how I can find time to get the Royal Gramma...... :unsure:

ya. cleaner wrasse. suppose to eat parasite off

fishes. but tend to idle quite a fair bit.

(sleeping off ard rocks)

• SRC Member

Yeah finally got one too....... still left with 3 of them... hmm too bad all of them are brazilian gramma rather than roya gramma...

most of them fin broken off.. get them quik.. nice fierce fish..

Below is the one i get from LCK110 on 2/9/03

post-15-1062561288.jpg