chinmo's diy nursery fish bowl

chinmo

• SRC Member
:P no lah, the sh was preggy when i got him... :yeah:

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

cool! hopefully u raise more of them to adults! so i can get some reidis for my REIDI PARADISE! :lol:

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

the reidi fries not big, they are ard kuda fries size. ;) what u c in the pic was close up of fries.. :lol:

• SRC Member

:shock: 1-1.5inches at 24hrs old? :blink: what u feed them? :blink:

not many pple able to hse a 3ft depth tank leh :)

raise more to adults, put me on the waiting list if u are selling..... ;)

• SRC Member
Hi,

1.The reidi fries are abt 1-1.5inches.

2.Never had a problem with the little ones going to the surface. Never use shallow tanks.

Tip* get the food right(type & qty) if u are serious abt raising Seahorse babies.

bro pagasus, what is the "right food" for fries? can share? believe it be any one who is serious abt raising sh fries. ;)

• 3 weeks later...