Teco Chiller For Sale

sugi

• SRC Member
TECO Chiller RA240 for sale. HP 1/4. Use for about a year. I am upgrading my tank thus need much bigger chiller. Suitable for 3Ft to 4Ft Tank.

Selling at S$600 neg. Call 96185693

WAH!!!! hong kong actrezz SuQi :yeah: in2 marine oso ah??? hahahha...

oppz... aiyah not SuQi lah... SuGi izzit. piseh, piseh, my mistake... hehehe :off::off::off:

Reminds me of the time I bought a second hand teco for $500. Somehow it made ALOT of noise (so much so that I had to off it at night) and something went wrong with the compressor inside after only about 6 months. That time I was still young. Think only 17-18? Did'nt know who did the repairing for it. After some time of accumulating dust I stupidly threw it away. Ah well...if I had known I should have held on to it. :(

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

Reminds me of the time I bought a second hand teco for $500. Somehow it made ALOT of noise (so much so that I had to off it at night) and something went wrong with the compressor inside after only about 6 months. That time I was still young. Think only 17-18? Did'nt know who did the repairing for it. After some time of accumulating dust I stupidly threw it away. Ah well...if I had known I should have held on to it. :(

guess sometimes its best to go sungei road for a walk... who knows you may find one there.?