MWTG : Dymax IQ5 11L Pico Marine Setup (setup from Dec2019)

I had this small 11l marine setup since dec 19. 

I'd not been attentive to its maintenance for a while, some equipment not working well, last week my mini chiller broke down. It has always been plaqued with green/red hair algae unless cleaning every other days. Currently the tank has 1 pink skunk, a seafare, some zoa and various corals. I intend to decommission the tank and maybe start a mini freshwater planted tank instead. I'm looking for someone who has the desire to take over tank and continue to maintain it as much as possible. Prefers enthusiastic novice to take over or those with a low budget. Attached current tank photo. Will clean up and post some photos soon. The tank can be released as early as this weekend. 

IQ5-M-26C.jpg

IQ5-M-29C.jpg

• Like 1

My previous 2005 Tank

Did a thorough cleanup yesterday before decommission the tank and hopefully pass to someone who is willing to continue with the tank. The tank as of today (the torch is not going to make it)

1075573181_Tankasof11Mar23-DL.jpg.ef98ce70f4b4895eb14d73291457389a.jpg

My previous 2005 Tank

Sorry to those who have PM me on their interest  to take over the tank , too busy now but I will look through again later and will decide within a day or 2. I will like to let the tank settle a while after my cleanup yesterday night. 

I will prefer to let novice and those really wanted to try out the tank for a longer term to have it. I can even help bring the whole lot of stuff to your place and help to setup and get in running immediately. 

Prefer East side aquarist though but ...  

Note is FOC btw. 

My previous 2005 Tank