Is this Aiptasia?

limbssg

If cannot solve manually try using pappermint shimp or copperband fish. I myself after fighting it manually for a couple of month have try copperband fish and within a week ... wallaaaaaaaaaaaa aiptasia gone with the wind

u can also mix abit of kalk with water and make a kalk paste den squirt it at tha aitapsia with a syringe... it should die the next day... or even on the spot.... but dun get overzealous and squirt too much, if not the kalk would form a snow storm in ur tank... :)

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
If cannot solve manually try using pappermint shimp or copperband fish. I myself after fighting it manually for a couple of month have try copperband fish and within a week ... wallaaaaaaaaaaaa aiptasia gone with the wind

Will cooperband fish eat other corals too ? like mushroom etc ?

Will cooperband fish eat other corals too ? like mushroom etc ?

I have the fish for 1 month now and the fish does not touch any other coral except aiptasia. But if u got feather duster worm then it will gone as well. From my reseach in the net the fish is reef safe but the problem will be on the food. Luckly mine after 2 week start eating frozen brine or mysis shimp. If your aiptasia is only a few try solving it manually such as using kalw or lime juice but if the numbers quite a lot then this copperband fish will do the job well. :yeah: