My Air Driven Skimmer

• SRC Member
water is accumulating at the top of my air-driven skimmer...hmm..wad should i do about it??pour the water away?

wad colour is urs... mine only urine color... u set up tank same time as me rite???

i started buy LS liao..hehehe... nitrate 3 all other zero..

throw away.. they say have to play with the skimmer for best result... i once play too much n the collection cup overflows

yup, throw away the water...gotta keep playing with your skimmerto get the best results..if the collection cup always collect water, it means that the water level in the skimmer is too high. lower the water level in your skimmer....

"Save a reef, grow your own"

yup, throw away the water...gotta keep playing with your skimmerto get the best results..if the collection cup always collect water, it means that the water level in the skimmer is too high. lower the water level in your skimmer....

Yah but mostly air driven skimmer cannot get thick foam skimmate...... so dun expect to much green tea skimmate is ok already