flamey's 3x2x2ft tank

flamey

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Thanks and you're welcome bro.Flamey.....having a big tank means alot of work TLC goes into it and doing renovations is killing me right now , can hardly open my eyes..... :lol:

I think I spend most of my income on this tank then on myself.... :lol:

Will get the renovations done quickly so I can post the pictures for you guys..... ;)

me waiting patiently for ur back breaking full tank pic... :lol::lol:

• SRC Member
my flame doesnt touch any of my corals leh...not that i want it to :lol::lol:

but i guess no two flame is the same..

there are quite a lot of reefers here have flame angels in their tank and also a few that have to give up their flame coz it attack their corals..

as for my flame i juz throw in and pray it wont touch my corals lor.. :lol::lol:

i think it really depends on luck ar.. there are no sure ways to nt let the flame attack ur corals..

but i think if ur flame angel is already eating whatever u feed it with, maybe the probability of it attacking ur future corals will be lessen.. :D

my two cents.. :D

yeah i hope my four-month FOWLR training with pellets will be enough! :lol:

yeah, guess i will slowly introduce corals and pray hard that the flame dun like them...

:thanks:

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

• SRC Member
no prob bro! :D

if my flame decides to attack my corals i think i'd rather sell my corals then my flame coz i simply adores it...

its because of this fish that i ventured into marine... thus my nick.. :lol:

hey bro nw i remember what i wanted to ask u :pinch::lol::lol::lol: ... did u flame nip your corals? i guess its nt in ur tank nw huh ;)

u colud always set up another FOWLR like me :P u sure u wana give up your muchie collection :rolleyes: i chop the one with purple dots :lol::angel:

• 4 weeks later...