WTS: Kent Marine Nautilus TE Skimmer

Fishfreak

When I downgraded to my current 3ft tank from 4ft, I made it a point to move the skimmer and all pumps out of the sump to help lower temperature. So my old Nautilus TE skimmer has to go as it is strictly an insump model and the pump has to be insump as well.

Lifted from kentmarine website Nautilus details:

Overall Nautilus TE height : 23” or 58 cm

Widest Nautilus TE width : 8¼” or 21 cm

Total Clearance Height (to remove collection cup) : 24” or 61 cm

Recommended pump flow rate : 650-900 gph or 2,461-3,407 lph at 0’ head pressure (I used the Aquabee 3000. Another option is the Rio 3100)

Maximum recommended aquarium capacity : 300 gallons or 1,136 liters actual water volume (Frankly, this skimmer won't cut it for 300 gal, but will work well for the typical 3 or ft tank)

It is very easy to adjust for wet or dry foam by simply moving the return outlet's height. Outlet's sponge removes microbubbles. Quiet operation. Easy to setup. Simply attach Turbo Eductor (Kent-speak for the venturi unit) to the pump's intake, pipe the pump's output to the skimmer's intake. Put everything in sump and power up. Skimmer used about 14mths.

Price (without pump) : $100 (priced for quick sale!)

Interests or questions can be directed to : 96886986 (will only respond tomorrow, going to sleep soon)

post-10-1095352269.jpg