Deepblue's 3ft Tank ( 3 x 2 x 2)

DeepBlue

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best swop so far....... special thanks to a reefer who came all the way to do the swop :wub:

heard it is a slow grower.... :lol: love the superman colour :yeah:

post-34-1112534830.jpg

another look ...love the bluer look with the new T5s, but the 2 x 250W 10kk (BLV) still gives good coverage ....

bro.. honestly speeking.. i prefer the image quality from the ixus you have... This canon pic quality abit soft and not that clear

zoomed in for you...you chosed for me ... yellow, green and pink polyp(the other side - not obvious here)

post-34-1112536730.jpg

zoomed in for you...you chosed for me ... yellow, green and pink polyp(the other side - not obvious here)

wow not bad... seem like it grow quite a bit.. mine remain the same :lol::lol:

I wanna see those red one on the sand bed.. and hows the pink that i suppose to get doing ;)

dun have a good shot....another day?

the red one is the pink one too.....one rock half red, half pink...dun know when you want to pick it up...lol....I'll wait until I pick up the tricolor ...then I bring over together? :lol:

its veri veri messy in real life when you see it ...with weeds here and there.... just that cam and lighting hid all those

dun have a good shot....another day?

the red one is the pink one too.....one rock half red, half pink...dun know when you want to pick it up...lol....I'll wait until I pick up the tricolor ...then I bring over together? :lol:

No prob.... i will try to pick it up ASAP...... always aiming my tri colour... Bro get a better cam to do your reef justice..... I sure the colour are much more fantastic... a DSLR maybe :lol::lol: canon 350D and Nikon D70 are at affordable rate right now :lol::lol:

Thanks guys.....

DA....getting a better cam will expose all the unsightly flaws ...hehe....

I'll stick to this blur blur images

Thanks guys.....

DA....getting a better cam will expose all the unsightly flaws ...hehe....

I'll stick to this blur blur images

pengz.... but really a better camera really can do wonder.... Now 350D kit set only ard $1700... 8mega pixel somemore.. or you want the one bro WL using nikon D70 kit set only ard $1400... probably getting 350D by july or august hopefully... now waiting the price of 350D to depreciate abit ;)

no point getting this cams lah....a tech dodo like me will never know how to use them prob.....will just get mediocre shots only............

• SRC Member

pengz.... but really a better camera really can do wonder.... Now 350D kit set only ard $1700... 8mega pixel somemore.. or you want the one bro WL using nikon D70 kit set only ard $1400... probably getting 350D by july or august hopefully... now waiting the price of 350D to depreciate abit ;)

Wow bro, D70 cost $1400??? Tell me where i am intersted. I found out that it cost about $1900 if i am not wrong.

;)