Vans Marine 4 X 4 X 2

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Wow vanz you are getting there! Real nice colouration to those few SPS you kapoed! Keep us posted on your tank. Still keenly awaiting your full tank shot. ;)

Thanks...thanks....bro.d00d , the tank is looking better now with the new rockscaping taking shape but at the same time killing my back as well.... :lol:

i can't believe they had some nice specimens there .... after the next day. ;)

hope with my Zeovit system running it will light my SPS more in the weeks and months to come.... :D

will definitely update some latest pics. of the full shot of my tank soon for you guys.

almost about ready....i'm too much of a perfectionist..... :lol:

never been there liao..... :lol: take Taxi also will get lost and the fare will go up.... :lol:

I think most taxi driver will know how to go to sungei buloh nature reserve... Further down is LCK liao...

Wow... More purple liao...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

my SallyLightFoot has double it's size and it's appetite for algae and other bits of scraps.....good scavenger :yeah: doesn't harm any fishes smaller then itself. They're too timid and will run and hide everytime..... ;)

noticed some dark fleshy shapes appearing on my LR .... they resemble some blasto's but not sure....... :blink:

post-34-1099469513.jpg

ok...ok...will try and go with what information I have when the next shipment arrive.... :thanks: Terryz

Jio me go... LOL... You wan Mushies huh... I am tempted to frag my recent mushies one it stablised in my tank... i can give you a frag once i frag them...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

Jio me go... LOL... You wan Mushies huh... I am tempted to frag my recent mushies one it stablised in my tank... i can give you a frag once i frag them...

if going I jio you go hor....better then going alone liao.... ;)

:thanks: .... :thanks: ..... :bow: now don't why crazy about mushies....this hobby making me siao already :upsidedown: