• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Nice....but the hood covers the top, but "######" at the bottom? :lol:

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

IMO not really lah - but when you add corals don't add fishes (vice-versa) on the same day

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

Nice tank B) , hood nicely done :D , i too agree that the bottom is abit wierd , next time when u take pic dont take the bottom just the hood n tank :lol: , nice rock scaping, any full tank pic with lights on ?

SBS_Transit

• SRC Member

Else it'll be like wearing a turban and ###### down under :lol:

Why when add fish dun add corals (vice-cersa)? Perhaps we must examine the nature of life forms. Fishes can be subjected to stresses, just like both you and i (stress for exams, stress when giving board paper and meeting, stress when meeting a beautiful girl). What happened when stressed? When you and i are stressed, resistence are down and would be opened to external influences (like bodily attack/invasion by viral bacteria or mental attack subjugate to mind control etc...)

Thus when fishes are added, they are more susceptible to these stresses. But what has that got to do with adding corals at the same time? I have once asked a coral why she don't like to be added together with a fish, and she told me that everytime she is being transported to a new place she gets excited and excrete ermmmm.... toxins and this hurt her fish friend and she would have to pay "pek kim" being the worse case scenerio.

Oh i say to her...no wonder....my friend recently got a little flu when he wears a nice head dress and forgot to wear clothes.... :lol::lol:

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member
Nice tank B) , hood nicely done :D , i too agree that the bottom is abit wierd , next time when u take pic dont take the bottom just the hood n tank :lol: , nice rock scaping, any full tank pic with lights on ?

i took the bottom simply to show u guys wat the whole thing looks like ah

want a full shot with lights on?

ok...but due to resize alot of details lost but aniwae...here it is!

post-34-1101027261.jpg

jus bought 3 dispars todae...there they r in the quarantine box...so far...not eating pellets or flakes i gif it

wat should i do?

if they r still stressed, they wun eat. try cyclop-eeze to entice them to eat.

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

stress...hhaha....theyt r VERY stressed...saw them cornered up in the tank in the lfs...then they kept jumpin wen they were net out but the uncle....but now much much better in the quarantine box...u should haf seen them in the lfs...aniwae...will try yr advice tomolo lightning!

oh....shold i try frozen of dried cyclopeeze?

• SRC Member

well...tried cyclopeeze on anthias but couldn't work but can see they r much better so let them out from box....hid for 30mins then out swimming!

also, transferred chilli sponge from smaller tank

here's a picture...looks much better than in small tank...would attribute this to 20kk mh lights

post-34-1101632819.jpg

• SRC Member
well...tried cyclopeeze on anthias but couldn't work but can see they r much better so let them out from box....hid for 30mins then out swimming!

here's a picture...looks much better than in small tank...would attribute this to 20kk mh lights

i thought sponge doesn't depend on light for food? filter feeders?

• SRC Member

sponge dont need lights

they are filter feeders

place them in gd flow area

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

sponge dont need lights

they are filter feeders

place them in gd flow area

yup...its in a area of gd water flow

let me clarify once again that i did not say sponges need lights.i simply believe its the bluer mh that i haf employed that makes it look more vibrant in colour.

:yeah::yeah::yeah: