AT n PBT

got a senior reefer here keeping a PBT and AT in his 6x2.5x2.5 reef. Can keep but he said they fight and fight and a few times both were seriously injured.

An established PBT or AT will be super fierce that adding new tangs will be difficult so unless your reef is big like his then I think better forget abt the idea and choose only 1.

• SRC Member

So far so good....list of tang includes AT, sohal, pbt, sailfin and YT. They r the "Usual Suspect". Occasional torn tail fin but no major injuries inflicted.

Livin in the same community also includes emperor, asfur, yellow masked, flame, regal and majestic angels.

But no gurantee tat peace will pervail in ur case. ;)

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member
you got all the chio one..... makes me so jealous.

bro, i m the one droolin instead leh whenever i c new sps added into ur tank. :wub:

Fishes too common lah....no big deal abt them. :paiseh:

And the recent chevron u added..very solid one u got there. Make me very tempted but scare he kena bully by my "usual suspects". :sick:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member

from my personal experience...

all my tangs dint go wack the chevron also..

ironically...it was the flame angel which went to wack it..

it must have been thinking that it was another flame...colour same same..

jd_n...the list of tangs u have..really shiok leh...all the chio chio tangs...keeping them alive and healthy together ...sure is tough..esp the AT..

• SRC Member

my pbt always whacked those new tangs even my at. died due to stressed. now my pbt is under confinement. catch it tis morn. just added a chevron n still swimming happily without the interference of the pbt. pbt looks like very sian.

• SRC Member

hmm....nobody bully chevron huh. :yeah: This moment better nt lah. Mayb after settin up my new reef tank will add in one chevron as the only LS in it. The rest of my present fishes will go into a 6ft :eyebrow:

My aim now is to get my AT to eat pellet other than nori. <_<

Very tempted to try out the product by seachem tat r use to get fussy fishes to eat.

Any feedback regardin tis product?

Blenny....as u had quite a couple of tangs in ur present system. Take extra precaution when introducin AT into the main tank. Any stress on ur AT will lead to white spots visitin ur AT and finally a outbreak among all ur tangs. So good luck bro. ;)

lvcap......tangs tat i owned r very common among all the reefers here. Even for AT, tis delicate fish can be found in many bro's system nowadays. So no big deal lah..... :lol:

post-34-1094181419.jpg