SPS help!

• SRC Member

IMO, 2days is acceptable....sps in their natural habitat do face gloomy weather as well.

Y nt juz cut down ur lightin timin to like 1-2hr for this 2days rather than light off completely. ;)

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

my PB tang caught some ICH lately and needed to try the light off method..

What do you think is the best way??

dun think that is a very good method to cure ich...build up the fishes' immunity instead...they'll fight it off

• SRC Member

hmm... temp is one way why not decrease the salinity of the water? in this way low specific gravity will help too... cause i believe the kind of ich you got is called saltwater "ich" it comes when your fishes are stressed by the environment or by some wuss in your tank.. so build up immunity is one way increase temp is one way and also salinity so take your pick..

frankly speaking....I am always against messing around with the water or light that will directly affect the corals ...esp sps. That's why I stay away from a lot of medications... ;)

Hi guys, came home just now saw my PB tang alright liao still got a bit of white spot. Think its doing fine.. dont need to off light liao... hope my sps doing fine too.. Thanks guy for the reply :D

feed with garlic, if the fish keeps eating, should recover... :)

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

how if only one side of acropora have light and other side not ? because I use 1x250w at the center of my L70cmxH60cmxW50cm.

most likely, 1 side brown, the other side retains color.

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png