FS: 2.5ft Tank with Black Cabinet and Sump

navydiver

• SRC Member
edited the title for you. Best show pics to increase sales opportunity ;)

See...navydiver.. I told you so :lol:

It is pretty annoying to read sales posts with no pics..no price..no details etc. Sorry no offence but i really thought it is a good time that there is an agreed protocol in putting up posts in pasar malam.

You may have been "played out" because little or no information is given and buyers backed out of the deal only upon seeing it in person.

Really... no hard feelings ok? :P

• SRC Member

Navydiver, a picture always tell a thousand words. Believe me, pictures will do your sales alot of good. A good friend came and helped me to take some photos recently when I was selling off some stuff. The photos will definitely generate more interest and interest will in turn, generate into sales. The photos definitely help my sale immensely and I closed my sales within 2 weeks. My tank was sold on the first day the post came up.

Wish you good luck in your sale.

:)

Kevin

Life is a Cruel Teacher. It punishes you first and then gives you the lesson

• SRC Member

Something like what this nice chap ,in the thread below, has done will definitely attract only the right kind of buyers :) Although he could do better if the thickness of tank is mentioned. We should provide answers in anticipation. After all.. it is only that few basic questions people will ask what. :lol::lol:

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...topic=24934&hl=