4ft tank to sell

jefnbl

• SRC Member
Arrghhh should have waited longer before i upgrade my tank with your old 3ft tank.. hehe... now thinking of upgrading again leh.... hehe.. jeff how?

haha....you are just like me.....hand itchy very fast :lol: . going to upgrade to wat size this time?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • SRC Member
Selling away this tank as no longer in use. used for about 5 months, side overflow chamber with 2 x 25mm & 1 x 20mm hole drilled. Main tank got 2 x 16mm hole drilled too.

Need to clear space. Letting go at $150.00 only.

pmed you on tank....pls read... B)

As fish are caught in a cruel net or birds are taken in a snare,so men are trapped by evil times that fall unexpectedly upon them.Ecc 9:12

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member

hi, does the $100 include the pipings and the sump (if there is one). if i would like to view the tank, where can it be done? thanks!

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member
hi, does the $100 include the pipings and the sump (if there is one). if i would like to view the tank, where can it be done? thanks!

You would need to redo the pipings yourself, no sump :(

:thanks: monster. I stay in Hougang :P