Trip To Phuket

kelstorm

• SRC Member

:P

my favourite... Bi-color dancing...

Edited by Achilles Tang

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

damned.. how to reduce the size of the pics???? :o can someone pls advise.. so that i can upload more.. ;)

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

strange.. cannot remove the original pic... thanks clammy.. i will edit already and upload online.. still have quite a few to sort out...

• SRC Member

hehehee.. try to find the elusive seahorse in such background is not easy.. such good camou

post-12-1101870043.jpg

• SRC Member

ok.. this is one hell of a elusive fella.. damned diff to take. sorry for quality

post-12-1101870214.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • SRC Member
hey kelstorm, where did you dive ah?? i'm going phuket again 3rd week of April...

i went to the following places

Anemone Reef : Nothing but anemones... thus the name.. but if u lucky, can see schools of yellow striped snappers, best time to take pics of macros

King Cruiser Wreck: cant do pentration now but if u look into the hull, u should be able to locate a couple of huge lionfish... vis, perhaps 10m?? :(

Shark Point: Reputed to see lots of leopard sharks but only managed to catch a couple of blue spotted rays.. saw leopard shark in Anemone Reef instead. best time to take pics of macros

Koh Doc Mai: That is where i found the seahorse.. there are 2 of them but we only managed to locate one... tat is also the place where whale sharks are commonly sighted

Phi Phi Don: Along the reef wall, as i descend, spotted the sea krait...

Only did 2 days diving... these are the more better sites to dive.. but after the tsumani, i dun know whether Phi Phi Don is still diveable... but i guess the rest of the sites are fine coz they are out in the channel.

• SRC Member

last oct when i went phuket, i dived only king cruiser, shark point and koh dok mai.... but viz wasn't too good... hopefully this time round will be better... i'm thinking of doing 4 days of diving this trip... i guess i'll have better luck.

i heard from the dive operators that they've resumed trips to phi phi anyway..

which dive operator did you go with?

• SRC Member
which dive operator did you go with?

white and blue i think... cant recall the actual name.. but i rem hv white and blue on the name... sorry, cant recall the name.. :paiseh:

• SRC Member

naughty boy... never do dive log?? how come dunno the name of the dive shop! :P

i did my dive log lah.. just that i cant recall the name of the dive centre.. hahaha.. :P

• SRC Member

confirm it is white and blue.. checked with my fnd already.. :P