Some sps shots in my humble setup

• SRC Member
closeup of my blue polyped acro....yet to get a good ID. polyp doesnt extend far at all. Was light brown initially...slowly showing some purple tint since last week....keeping fingers' crossed

Nice piece you got there :rolleyes: ..I have one similar piece with same shade of green and blue ... but the polyp extends like crazy... mine the coralite is different.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks.

Here's a pic for Dan's pink digi ....very nice piece ....waiting patiently for it to grow out...nice multiple growth tip ;)

post-22-1101868767.jpg

• SRC Member

Very nice bird nest!.. alway wanted one of those... but cannot find any leh...

Btw does staghorn need higher lighting than other? Mine changing to brown from light blue. Others slowly colouring up.

I placed my staghorns pretty high up....actually if you re running 250W MH...dun have to ...the colour will hold. (note: light is only one of the many factors)

I placed my encrusted monti in mid tank level...think almost 3weeks....colour holding very well ...light purple with purple polyps(too bad not yellow, blue or red polyps :D )

post-22-1101997136.jpg

DA...I am eagarly awaiting too..... a lot of hidden dragons and tigers in Singapore....

the blue stag is just a frag only...ithis piece is already near 4 inches long, imagine the mother colony. :shock:

hamannbmw...that BN came from the central area LFS...not cheap for a small palm sized colony...luckily this aquacultured piece survived well and still colouring up ... hoping to see a big colony in future

When are you fragging your bird nest??? :P:P:P

when it grows to 3 palm size ;)

heard got nice nice shipment coming soon....definitely worth getting if its aquacultured ones.

Nowadays...I prefer aquacultured ones and also acros from non-delayed shipments. Sometimes, shipment gets lost or delayed, the corals may still look good but very high chance they wont do very well.

DA...I am eagarly awaiting too..... a lot of hidden dragons and tigers in Singapore....

the blue stag is just a frag only...ithis piece is already near 4 inches long, imagine the mother colony. :shock:

hamannbmw...that BN came from the central area LFS...not cheap for a small palm sized colony...luckily this aquacultured piece survived well and still colouring up ... hoping to see a big colony in future

yeah... imagine your grow up tobe the awesome piece that robe has(his centre piece)

• 1 month later...

update of my sps ..love the side profile of my tank :lol:

still looking for more staghorns......was too late to get any from Yazid..(Someone took half of his tank sps at near midnight on first day of sales :D )

post-22-1106629524.jpg