diabolus

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
This is how it looks like still behave the same...?? :blink:

80498974706_0_ALB.jpg

In case you're not aware, although you can view the image, the rest of us probably cannot see it as it hyperlinks to ...

http://images.ofoto.com/photos1110/7/74/89...74706_0_ALB.jpg

I also just found out this problem as I've been testing hyperlinking photos from Webshots and couldn't get some of the photos to show.

Just thought you should know. :)

• SRC Member
Bro, I meant how to post pix then?? really don't know how to post pix leh..that's y sometimes I can see my pix sometimes cannot...I'm using IMG then paste the hyperlink addr..any advise?  ;)

When you're adding a reply, scroll down the page and you should be able to see the part where it allows you to attach a file. See picture below ...

post-70-1105538350.jpg

if its nt doin well... never throw away a receeding fungia... they can bud off into daughter colonies :P

:off: fungia lovers should check out irwana... orange fungias just arrived :idea: got those bi colour ones too

Aww man!!! but I cant seem to keep them alive leh... :(

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

any idea what happen to my FUNGIA? after playing dead (turned grey, retracted tenticles, Opened mouth, emitting much slime) I place it into my plastic Q tank... with some LR and a small 150l/h power head... and 8 hrs later it is now bigger then a pack of CharSiew Rice (add rice) :ooh:

imagine from this:

post-10-1106577387.jpg

TO

post-70-1106651456.jpg

• SRC Member
any idea what happen to my FUNGIA? after playing dead (turned grey, retracted tenticles, Opened mouth, emitting much slime) I place it into my plastic Q tank... with some LR and a small 150l/h power head... and 8 hrs later it is now bigger then a pack of CharSiew Rice (add rice) :ooh:

imagine from this:

post-10-1106577387.jpg

TO

check ur water params..... carefull when u move it again as u might tear the tissue ;)

• 2 months later...