Seio M1100

rusty

• SRC Member

Hi,

I've got a brand new M1100 for sale at $98. It comes with the part no. 6. No time to install so selling it off... Interested parties, pls send me you contact number and time of collection.

Sorry, no reservations, the pump will be sold on a first-come-first-serve basis. BTW, collection can be in Punggol(night) or Ang mo kio(afternoon to early evening) area.

Thanks.

• SRC Member
Hi Bro,

There is a shop in Clementi selling around mid $80.

Sorry, can't give the name of shop here.

I got my 1100 there yesterday evening.

Hi Bro,

I'm really glad for you that you got the Seio at such a good price. However, I did not get it at that price so I need to price my sales as such.

Thanks and Best regards,

Rusty

• SRC Member

IMO, if we want to say something like getting something cheaper or a better deal elsewhere than what was advertised here, we should do it via PM privately.

By publishing it here and thus jeopardizing someone's sale is very much unethical!

Rusty, you have my sympathy!

You have a good product to sell. Upzz for your sale!

Cheers.

IMO, if we want to say something like getting something cheaper or a better deal elsewhere than what was advertised here, we should do it via PM privately.

By publishing it here and thus jeopardizing someone's sale is very much unethical!

Rusty, you have my sympathy!

You have a good product to sell. Upzz for your sale!

Cheers.

I would agree, such things happen too often here....

Rusty bro, good luck with ur sale!! :)

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

Hi benjamin,

Really want to thank you so being so noble. It probably never occurred to you that the losses are not borne by you but by the seller. Prices of equipment will become cheaper over time. Unfortunately, I bought my pump much earlier and had to pay a premium for it.

Thank you so much once again for helping me to make the sale more difficult. Now I'm getting some weird quotes like $60 for it, ( Cheaper than a M820??? ) maybe that guy made some typo error, I'm not too sure.

Best regards...

820 has been ard for sometime and it is going at $65 by some LFS. Yours is a newer pdt and totally unused. IMO, U dun have to sell too low if you are not in a hurry to get rid of it. Seio's are good wavemakers at that price.

Hi rusty remember me ??? suppose to get the tunze from you ???? in the end i got the seio 1100 from the same person ... why sell ??? it's a good pump.. ignore those ridiculous stupid posting... i will support you . hey you have that ocean contact ??? i plan to get another one from him but he seem missing ........hmmmm

Cheerz

w()W*w()W*w()W