My tank new look

Dispar_Anthias

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice...aren't u worry abt angels nipping your corals?

Nope... not at all.... red sea regal got one of the best record for being reef safe... but its nv a good idea to house them with zoos, but since i like it so much... no choice buy and test test loh.. so far ok :ph34r::fear::fear:

Bro, do you have clams?

Please keep us posted on the behaviour of this angel. I'd like to know if it nips LPS, zoos, softies or clams. Thanks.

No problem.. will keep you guys updated.. Nope no clams but will be adding if any nice ones pops by

I got one conclusion... zoos are known to produce dealy neurotoxin when stress or attack.. thus the regal wack only the dead zoos because those are already dead thus maybe cannot produce the toxin already, where else it leave the healthy one alone cos it know that those are capable of releasing toxin

• SRC Member

Actually, I also thought it is Palythoa. I read that the base of Palythoas are joined from polyp to polyp. But looking at this one, I find that its base is not fully joined. In fact, I have ever removed one polyp and superglue it to another rock just to see if it can propagate. After 1+ month, that one polyp now has two baby ones growing from the base already.

If you confirm to trade, I'll start fragging a few polyps for you. I will ensure that it grows and blooms before giving it to you. What I would like in return is just one or two polyps of your Pink ones.

Do we have a deal? :)

Actually, I also thought it is Palythoa. I read that the base of Palythoas are joined from polyp to polyp. But looking at this one, I find that its base is not fully joined. In fact, I have ever removed one polyp and superglue it to another rock just to see if it can propagate. After 1+ month, that one polyp now has two baby ones growing from the base already.

If you confirm to trade, I'll start fragging a few polyps for you. I will ensure that it grows and blooms before giving it to you. What I would like in return is just one or two polyps of your Pink ones.

Do we have a deal? :)

no problem.... but give me ard a week or 2 or maybe we can always meet up at a lfs shipment.... Aquaria arts may have shipment end of this month of early next month... I already ask the boss to bring in more zoos like mine(got from there) and hopefully he is also able to get the sunflower and dragon eye zoo

• SRC Member

no problem.... but give me ard a week or 2 or maybe we can always meet up at a lfs shipment.... Aquaria arts may have shipment end of this month of early next month... I already ask the boss to bring in more zoos like mine(got from there) and hopefully he is also able to get the sunflower and dragon eye zoo

No problem ... take your time with it.

About AA, I also asked him to SMS me if got goodies with nice colours. :lol:

Maybe we can meet up at AA if the timing is right.

No problem ... take your time with it.

About AA, I also asked him to SMS me if got goodies with nice colours. :lol:

Maybe we can meet up at AA if the timing is right.

Now AA nothing.. when shipment come i surely be there first thing in the morning to cheong... so if wanna meet up can do by this way den same time can buy zoo colony from AA :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
Now AA nothing.. when shipment come i surely be there first thing in the morning to cheong... so if wanna meet up can do this way den same time can buy zoo colony from AA

Bro ... morning I gotta work lah ... that's why I usually can't get the best of the lot one. You guys cheong so early and grab all the goodies already ... :cry:

Anyway, we'll see how it goes lah. I'll PM you my mobile for ease of contact in the future.

Is the above picture same as this one ... I'm keen on this one ...

post-34-1104479439.jpg

Hmm ok... anyway AA shipment always saturday.... nah that colony is diff... i got 2 tri colour colony.... anyway my second tri colony surprisingly come with 2 polyp of pink centre with green skirt zoos.. hopefully those spread :fear::fear::fear:

i also got this yellow centre zoos.... all this under propogation ;);)

post-34-1105027116.jpg