My tank new look

Dispar_Anthias

• SRC Member

not matter whether heavy load or not. :P the most matter is seeing haa haa.

nice seeing you the other day

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
I got one conclusion... zoos are known to produce dealy neurotoxin when stress or attack.. thus the regal wack only the dead zoos because those are already dead thus maybe cannot produce the toxin already, where else it leave the healthy one alone cos it know that those are capable of releasing toxin

Bro, got any updates on how your Red Sea Regal Angel is doing? And how are your zoos holding up to the nipping? Please share. Thanks.

Bro, got any updates on how your Red Sea Regal Angel is doing? And how are your zoos holding up to the nipping? Please share. Thanks.

Updates:

Regal doing very very well eating like crazy and nv touch any of my lps or sps.. As for zoos i already mentioned it only wack my particular closedup dying colony.... My pink, my orange, my peach, my yellow and tri colour all untouch.... just that particular closed up dying colony is being wack.... so i presume that as long as the zoo is opening and doing healthily theres no reason why the regal should wack it... As i mentioned healthy one may posseses neurotoxin(ready to be fire on any animal that wat it) so the regal may not want to touch it.. where else the close up one cannot fire its nerutoxin thus that it why the regal attack it.. smart fellow i should say...

• SRC Member

Thanks but i guess my photography skill still got space for improvement :lol::lol:

bro,..tank will look even better after u go pro. :P

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

I was thinking is regal angel very territorial towards fish of its own kind.... cos i was having this very funny thinking of adding another regal to make it a pair(thats how they live in the wild)... maybe some angel expert can comment on this :lol::lol:

Just like this :lol::lol:

post-34-1105272716.jpg