My tank new look

Dispar_Anthias

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got any invitation to ur hse then? :fear::lol:

Erm my lousy tank also want to see... anyway my door is always open for reefers.... But after sometime maybe must do close door policy and hide in the cave.. retreat with all the other old jiao reefers.. dunno they will accept me this sin jiao :lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Erm my lousy tank also want to see... anyway my door is always open for reefers.... But after sometime maybe must do close door policy and hide in the cave.. retreat with all the other old jiao reefers.. dunno they will accept me this sin jiao :lol::lol:

wah lao.. overly modest liao bro.. ur tank lousy then alot of reefers have to throw away their collections liaoz.. :fear::ph34r:

got door gifts like chisel and hammer?? :evil::evil:

hehe...I am warming the car engine now...seems like I'll be getting the frags earlier than most reefers here...(no need to glue the frags...I brought along my fragging tool and glue gel) ....see you in a while :evil::evil::evil:

hehe...I am warming the car engine now...seems like I'll be getting the frags earlier than most reefers here...(no need to glue the frags...I brought along my fragging tool and glue gel) ....see you in a while :evil::evil::evil:

hahahahah...... ok ok see you in a while :lol::lol: bro you should be aiming for bro scarab's sunflower zoos mah, not my tri colour

• 3 weeks later...
wowo,

i thought only

lubrockki can reflect light.

didnt know this puntatus can too !!

swee bro

more pics ar !!

haha ya... I like those jewel spot on the bottom of the body... It used to be very blue but colour fade as it lose its dominance to my exquisite....