frogspawn problem

• SRC Member

back then when i was only using PL, it happened to me...but once i switch to MH, no such receding occurs...i agree with william, it might die eventually..however not too sure with the reason behind it...

can take a look at this..

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...topic=13071&hl=

• SRC Member

Hi damienkee!

I don't know whether I remembered you correctly or not..... U have posted several postings regarding corals not doing too well in your tank before. **Bubble coral not opening. Is that you?**

If I really remembered correctly, then you should really look at your water parameters. Go and get some testkit at least a KH and calcium testkit.

If not, I am extremely sorry about that and no hard feeling here.

:) Greeting :)

Tank: 4' by 2' by 2' (CR antique)

Sump: 3' include 1' refuigm

Hi damienkee!

I don't know whether I remembered you correctly or not..... U have posted several postings regarding corals not doing too well in your tank before. **Bubble coral not opening. Is that you?**

If I really remembered correctly, then you should really look at your water parameters. Go and get some testkit at least a KH and calcium testkit.

If not, I am extremely sorry about that and no hard feeling here.

yes, that is me..... ;)

my kh is 12

cal is 400

ph is 8

sal is 1.023

temp is 26-27C

no3 is below 10

from the bubble coral, tat u guys told me to get those test kit. and change my light to T5 ma.... u remember? :D

so i follow liao lo... so now i try this coral coral..... hope can success ma... ;) hehe

back then when i was only using PL, it happened to me...but once i switch to MH, no such receding occurs...i agree with william, it might die eventually..however not too sure with the reason behind it...

can take a look at this..

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...topic=13071&hl=

hi, bro!

thanks for the link! i will try it tonite!!!! :thanks:

• SRC Member
my kh is 12

cal is 400

ph is 8

sal is 1.023

temp is 26-27C

no3 is below 10

from the bubble coral, tat u guys told me to get those test kit. and change my light to T5 ma.... u remember? 

so i follow liao lo... so now i try this coral coral..... hope can success ma...  hehe

your water parameters looks GOOD if that the case.... Is your T5 tube the HO (High Output) type with at least 6500K? If so, just strive to maintain the water parameters. :lol:

**I feel sad if people keep buying corals to replace their dying ones just to keep their display tank nice.....**

:) Greeting :)

Tank: 4' by 2' by 2' (CR antique)

Sump: 3' include 1' refuigm

your water parameters looks GOOD if that the case.... Is your T5 tube the HO (High Output) type with at least 6500K? If so, just strive to maintain the water parameters. :lol:

**I feel sad if people keep buying corals to replace their dying ones just to keep their display tank nice.....**

hi, kareen.

im sad too when i have to spend so much of money to keep the marine tank.

but for me, im not to replace to dead coral juz to keep my display tank look nice.

;) my tank is almost "blank" with LPS. most i have is soft coral.

but, i juz wish to success like u guys and i can actually sit down and relax.. but not to look on a dead coral or my coral waiting to die.

so i buy those with "recomen" for beginner!!!! lo.... :huh::o and i still wish to have more idea and help from u guys!!!! :( and thanks kareen, u help me alot. :D

i must say thank you to all the people who help me b4! :thanks:

i will try my best to not make the coral die :D !