Auto Top Up With Kalk Reactor

Cookiemunster

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

I would like to announce that the Kalk Reactor will no longer be produced until further notice as Alvy is too busy with his REAL work and job commitments.:(

We apologise for any inconveniences caused.

The following last few orders will be delivered soon and will be the last delivery and orders for the kalk reactor. For the rest who recently placed orders for the kalk reactor, I'm afraid it will not be available anymore until further notice.

1)Tigerkai

2)Deepblue

3)Panlee

4)Dataru

5)AT

6)Rick

Please also do not pm alvy as he really has no time to make any more than these.

However the Auto Top Up Box (TUBBY) will still continue to be in production and available from me. PM me for future orders of TUBBY.

Thanks and best regards

• SRC Member

i have installed the 1st set of Alvy's creation. Thanks to Alvy. The reactor is solid and its base is very stable. the chances of it falling is very low. combine with Cookie's top-up, this is the greatest invention in sgreef. hope that Alvy can have some spare time available to benefit the rest of the reefers. :)

• SRC Member
i have installed the 1st set of Alvy's creation. Thanks to Alvy. The reactor is solid and its base is very stable. the chances of it falling is very low. combine with Cookie's top-up, this is the greatest invention in sgreef. hope that Alvy can have some spare time available to benefit the rest of the reefers. :)

Yes it is indeed a great pity our DIY guru cannot have more time for his hobby. I was quite disappointed when he told me he does not wish to take any more orders for the kalk reactor as he does not have the time.

Hopefully we can work out something in the near future again.

Cheers

• SRC Member
I would like to announce that the However the Auto Top Up Box (TUBBY) will still continue to be in production and available from me. PM me for future orders of TUBBY.

Thanks and best regards

:D:lol:

i can make too ....

disturb only .....

sorry bro :off: