Post your dwarfs/pygmy angels here

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Actually doesn't matter whether common or not...as long as it is appreciated by you and your family, it definitely deserves a place in your tank :)

talking about coral beauty..here is a flashed pic of my chevron with coral beauty in background.....and chevron is one of the smallest tangs in my system.... :fear::lol:

can see some parts of the chevy turning into the grey-green colour of adult liao :yeah:

Wah! Your Chevy is very nice. How big is it from end-to-end?

OK, I'll try to post some pix ... if I can just get them fishies to stay still for me

to snap. You know how difficult it is using auto-focus cameras, right?

I already tried pre-focusing but still getting slightly off-focus pix.

Guess I'll have to try harder.

william:

i think my chevy is about 4.5inch from tip of mouth to tail....hehe

actually no point prefocusing and then try to follow the fish because by the time the camera is ready to shoot..the fish would have shift in front or behind the pre-focused plane and results in off-focus shots....

so the main thing is to snap it while it is not dashing around...and having a camera that not only focus fast but activate the shutter fast will make things much easier :)

william:

i think my chevy is about 4.5inch from tip of mouth to tail....hehe

actually no point prefocusing and then try to follow the fish because by the time the camera is ready to shoot..the fish would have shift in front or behind the pre-focusing plane and results in off-focus shots....

so the main thing is to snap it while it is not dashing around...and having a camera that not only focus fast but activate the shutter fast will make things much easier :)

ya.. before my present cam, i was using ixus 40... unable to set anual mode at all so all the fish pic i take is goner :lol: