PinPoint Calcium Monitor!!

AlfaRomeo

• SRC Member

This will take the fun away from doing all the test kit right? 6 drops of this, 1 scoop of that.... after the chemistry lesson in high school I never thought that I would still be so religiously doing chemistry testing after I throw away the chemistry book. :)

I think if they can come up with an all-in-one box will be very sell-able.

• Sponsor

If anyone is interested in bulk order (min. 3 pieces), I can get it at $425. ;)

Reef Depot Pte Ltd 

We are a trusted and reputable distributor and wholesaler of aquarium products in Singapore and surrounding region. Our customers include wholesalers, shops, aquarium integrators, schools, clubs and public aquariums.

For wholesaler or dealers, please Click Here to open an account with us.

For endusers , please check with our local partners for our products.

Our Brands,

AI.jpg ETM.jpgPolypLab.jpgAlgone.jpg

DD.jpgNyos_hover.pngRowa.jpgAMPinpoint.jpgTunze.jpg

Like us on our Facebook page for latest updates from us.

• Sponsor

Already got 1 confirmation. 2 more units to got. More information on the calcium monitor is available here.

Reef Depot Pte Ltd 

We are a trusted and reputable distributor and wholesaler of aquarium products in Singapore and surrounding region. Our customers include wholesalers, shops, aquarium integrators, schools, clubs and public aquariums.

Our Brands,

• Sponsor

Uses 9-volt battery (not included), like other PinPoint monitors. Unless you want to buy their AC adaptor kit, which is in 110V.

Standard warantty:

PINPOINT ™ Calcium Monitor by American Marine Inc. is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of 2 years from date of sale.

PINPOINT ™ Calcium Probe is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of 30 days from the date of sale.

Note that the Calcium Probe should last a few years with proper care. But, once spoilt, a replacement probe will cost almost the same as a new Calcium Monitor unit. Sorry, I don't have the price of a replacement probe.

In case of defect, we will send the unit back to US for you. Replacement unit will be available after they've verified the defect.

Reef Depot Pte Ltd 

Our Brands,

Uses 9-volt battery (not included), like other PinPoint monitors. Unless you want to buy their AC adaptor kit, which is in 110V.

Standard warantty:

PINPOINT ™ Calcium Monitor by American Marine Inc. is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of 2 years from date of sale.

PINPOINT ™ Calcium Probe is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of 30 days from the date of sale.

Note that the Calcium Probe should last a few years with proper care. But, once spoilt, a replacement probe will cost almost the same as a new Calcium Monitor unit. Sorry, I don't have the price of a replacement probe.

In case of defect, we will send the unit back to US for you. Replacement unit will be available after they've verified the defect.

Was wondering if the Calcium monitor probe requires constant maintainence like the ORP probe (i.e gotta soak in vinegar every month or two) ??

:thanks:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• Sponsor

"To properly store the probe, fill the plastic storage bottle 1/3 full of plain tap water and place the probe back into the bottle. Close the Electrolyte fill hole during storage. "

More info can be obtained from the manufacturer's website (http://www.americanmarineusa.com/camonitor.html).

Reef Depot Pte Ltd 

Our Brands,