Kokhui's 4X1.5X1.5

kokhui

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Upgraded my skimmer too! Ditched my Weipro and got a second hand remora.

Bro Gouldian's setup convinced me to get this skimmer. :rolleyes:

hahahhaha! should ditch that skimmer long time ago liao bro!!

im going to ditch my current skimmer soon.......as in the way of asking quote for new tank..... ;) working out my budget ....savings....lunch..dinner.....haizz.....that life man!! :lol:

• SRC Member

think i might consider FOWLR when i plan for my next project......current having headache over some croals and water parameters.....haizzzzz

• SRC Member
im going to ditch my current skimmer soon.......as in the way of asking quote for new tank.....  working out my budget ....savings....lunch..dinner.....haizz.....that life man!! 

Great bro, finance minister approved your budget? Can't wait to see your new setup. :D:eyebrow:

• SRC Member

Great bro, finance minister approved your budget? Can't wait to see your new setup. :D:eyebrow:

NOT YET!! Me just working out the cost and setup.....planning oni....not so soon...the idea might fall due to unforesee circumstances....like lose of job, wife pregant ...etc etc!! :lol:

But eventually, think will likely carry on reefing.... :lol:

• SRC Member
think i might consider FOWLR when i plan for my next project......current having headache over some croals and water parameters.....haizzzzz

FOWLR also good. I am enjoying it now. Think of it, less hassle and more time to enjoy the nice fish. Why not? :)

• SRC Member
NOT YET!! Me just working out the cost and setup.....planning oni....not so soon...the idea might fall due to unforesee circumstances....like lose of job, wife pregant ...etc etc!! 

But eventually, think will likely carry on reefing.... 

Alamak, wife pregnant also can get new tank one. Got baby bonus mah. :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

FOWLR also good. I am enjoying it now. Think of it, less hassle and more time to enjoy the nice fish. Why not? :)

I AGREE WITH YOU MAN!!! :bow: not only that spend less money on maintances too!! and if in future wants to come back with corals, still can.....right?

• SRC Member

Alamak, wife pregnant also can get new tank one. Got baby bonus mah. :lol::lol::lol:

Mmmm!!! why i never think of that?!!?!?!? Then my newborn baby sleep in the tank lah!! :lol: drink seawater and eat pellets!?!?! THAT's scary man!!!

• SRC Member
I AGREE WITH YOU MAN!!!  not only that spend less money on maintances too!! and if in future wants to come back with corals, still can.....right?

With FOWLR, can also have some softies like me. And of course can keep not reef safe fish. I am now mad over angels! :angel:

• SRC Member
One more pic of the remora in action. The only thing I have to content with is the sound of running water as the water flows out og the skimmer. Actually ok also, quite soothing. 

Sorry forgot to attach the pic. Here goes.

post-34-1121874319.jpg

• SRC Member

The skimmate, can adjust from watery to dryer depending on the height adjusted with the o-ring for the collection cup.

Initially I adjust too low and the cup very quickly was fill with watery skimmate. Now adjusted higher, will monitor again. <_<

post-34-1121874485.jpg