AquaC EV-240 for sale

piglet

• SRC Member

Features:

The new EV Series skimmers are designed to run in sumps WITHOUT BEING RAISED. The output gate valve has been increased to a height of 9" (EV-120/180 models), which means that as long as your sump level is 9" or lower you will not need to worry about fluctuations having an impact on skimming consistency. The powerful EV-240 can sit in water as deep as 10".

The addition of a precision ball valve for airflow control allows the aquarist to fine tune the skimmer's output. Unlike most other high performance skimmers in this class, the EV is remarkably silent. The spray injection system does not generate the ###### noises typical of venturi and Beckett units.

More infor:

http://www.eaquanature.com/store/product_i...products_id=182

http://www.proteinskimmer.com/

Reason to sell:

I am a hardcore' supporter for Germany products. Yet to ask my tankmaker to build my tank.. but had bought a Aqualight GIGA1200 MH fixture from Aquarium Hut (S)Pte Ltd (new Aqualight dealer), Aquamedic Cal-reactor & nitrate reductor 1000 with dosing pumps from my tankmaker as tankpackage. RD Pump, Deltec AP850 will be my next target.

EV-240 > bought from sugi @s$580 during last nov. He used it for 6-7months. note: i never test and use it before (no tank to test it). Willing to let it go @s$520 (Gd condition, k check with sugi).

Pls pm me for detail.

post-10-1109086986.jpg

• SRC Member

include :John Guest Speedfit fitting standard for calcium reactor hook-up or ozone hook-up !! - look @ pic 2 > spray injector , John Guest Speedfit fitting standard for calcium reactor hook-up or ozone hook-up and 3/8" FTP air inlet with precision ball valve for foam tuning.

• SRC Member

stop tempting me...  

will pm you.. but transaction and sending ev-240 to u. .. big problem.

by the way... pump not included. (yet to buy a pump)

For pump, can use rio hyperflow 20HF or 26HF..

At 6ft/180cm:

rio hyperflow 20HF (50w) -870gph /3300l/h

rio hyperflow 26HF (110w) -1140/4330l/h

upz for the nite.. price is negotiable. ;)

post-10-1109271010.jpg

• SRC Member
this is the pic of sugi's ev-240 in action.. ( i never test/run it )

Yup, my EV 240 also give me the same kind of skimmate, takes a few weeks to run in. Biggest advantage is little or no maintenance, collection cup is easy to remove, you can also remove it sideways and therefore you do not need a lot height above the 26" skimmer, as little as 1" will be good enough.