will bubbles attack bubbles??

egg

Not really, corals of the same genre usually will be able to withstand each other's stings thus will not "attack" each other.

But if corals from a different genre are place together, they would "attack" or compete with each other until one receed. :)

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member

ahahahaaahahax... air bubbles... hahahax... :lol::D:lol: ahem. :blink: in my opinion, i think it's better if you don't try lah.. unless someone here can be very sure that it wont sting each other..(hahaa.. air bubbles..) sorry bro archilles, can't stop laughing...

• SRC Member
ahahahaaahahax... air bubbles... hahahax... :lol::D:lol: ahem. :blink: in my opinion, i think it's better if you don't try lah.. unless someone here can be very sure that it wont sting each other..(hahaa.. air bubbles..) sorry bro archilles, can't stop laughing...

Neither can I after I found out waht he meant by `bubbles'......*still piang*.. :lol::lol:

Anyway....if the corals are of the same species....that is...bubbles & bubbles.....torch & torch...then its alright to place them close by.....I placed 3 torch corals around each other & nothing happen......

From my experience...certain corals will actually not die but develop or grow protective covering if placed nearby stinging corals....eg....my leather coral body harden up....not hard-on ah.....when I found out that my torch coral testicles...eh.... :blink: ...I mean tentacles....stretch out longer than I thought it can & touch the body of the leather.....the leather is still in my tank......

• SRC Member

BRO!!! Wah piang! hard-on and te*ticles??? woah! :pinch:

people this thread is rated NC16, all viewers below 16 pls exit the page right now.

if this archillies continues his "coral fantasies", the thread will be upgarded to M18.

Hahahaa...