"Super" Sun Coral

Voltron2000

• SRC Member

To shoelevy,

i don't know which part of 'about' don't you understand.

So instead of proving my red sun coral is dyed, i guessed you have moved on to check on the calendar i guess.

Honestly , i really don't know why are you so interersted in my sun coral?

Did u missed out on that sale that day? Did it turned sour ?

Nevertheless, the one at re**** is from the same batch as mine. So if the colour is fading, and what about mine ?

Armed with google and those books u have, i believed i have found u something to do !!

Start a thesis on red suncoral !!

u MIGHT be a phD holder one day u know :idea:

post-70-1115523840.gif

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the statement should be with you for 2weeks...sorry about the mistake there

Shoelevy:

For you information, this thread is started Voltron 2000 asking reefers to showcase their super sun corals. Voltron 2000's inetention

Yiling showed his Red Sun, is there anything wrong with that?

You came in to says that there is no Red Sun and even promises and apology if there is really a Red Sun. Seniors such as Fuel and Dispar came in to says that there is really a REd Sun.

Did you keep to your words? No, you chose to turn this thread into a personal agenda with Yiling.

By him posting of April 29 does not equate that he bought the Red Sun on the 29Th April. I guess you have never heard or practiced "Quaratine & Aclimate".

Btw, the date as to when Yiling bought the Red Sun is not the issues - what is more impotant is that it is a REd Sun and it have yet to loose colour as you have wished!

Just like the intention of this post is to invite reefers to post their Super Sun for the reefers to enjoy then to invite reefers to post their Suns for your crititicsms and scrutiny.

So before you start scritinising others thread I suggest you start with yours. I believe you still owe Yiling an apology.

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

To shoelevy,

i don't know which part of 'about' don't you understand.

So instead of proving my red sun coral is dyed, i guessed you have moved on to check on the calendar i guess.

Honestly , i really don't know why are you so interersted in my sun coral?

Did u missed out on that sale that day? Did it turned sour ?

Nevertheless, the one at re**** is from the same batch as mine. So if the colour is fading, and what about mine ?

Armed with google and those books u have, i believed i have found u something to do !!

Start a thesis on red suncoral !!

u MIGHT be a phD holder one day u know :idea:

Wow amazing pic... really no colour change... that beautiful cherry red :whistle:whistle This is under Mh right thats why haven fully opened?

Shoelevy:

For you information, this thread is started Voltron 2000 asking reefers to showcase their super sun corals. Voltron 2000's inetention

Yiling showed his Red Sun, is there anything wrong with that?

You came in to says that there is no Red Sun and even promises and apology if there is really a Red Sun. Seniors such as Fuel and Dispar came in to says that there is really a REd Sun.

Did you keep to your words? No, you chose to turn this thread into a personal agenda with Yiling.

By him posting of April 29 does not equate that he bought the Red Sun on the 29Th April. I guess you have never heard or practiced "Quaratine & Aclimate".

Btw, the date as to when Yiling bought the Red Sun is not the issues - what is more impotant is that it is a REd Sun and it have yet to loose colour as you have wished!

Just like the intention of this post is to invite reefers to post their Super Sun for the reefers to enjoy then to invite reefers to post their Suns for your crititicsms and scrutiny.

So before you start scritinising others thread I suggest you start with yours. I believe you still owe Yiling an apology.

Wah bro me no senior lah... bro fuel is.... so much knowledge... :lol::lol::lol: bro have to admit, yiling, that sun is really nicer... hmm did it turn redder into the so call ang bao red or my eyes pa jiao :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

gouldian: excuse me, i was merely asking if he had 2 red sun corals...how does that equate to a personal agenda that requires an apology?

not turning it into a personal agenda...but it looks like 3 people decided to take it personally :blink:

and for your info, you also didn't showcase sun corals...talk about voltron's intentions :whistle:

well what can i say

DA: about the blue sun, it was a few mths back, a time when i tot reefers had the intention of sharing nice things...unfortunately,so many got tricked into that...i've learnt to forget about that...have you? :)

sorry voltron about your thread, i will now leave it to those who would like to share photos... :bow:

gouldian: excuse me, i was merely asking if he had 2 red sun corals...how does that equate to a personal agenda that requires an apology?

not turning it into a personal agenda...but it looks like 3 people decided to take it personally :blink:

and for your info, you also didn't showcase sun corals...talk about voltron's intentions :whistle:

well what can i say

DA: about the blue sun, it was a few mths back, a time when i tot reefers had the intention of sharing nice things...unfortunately,so many got tricked into that...i've learnt to forget about that...have you? :)

sorry voltron about your thread, i will now leave it to those who would like to share photos... :bow:

Hmm so many have got trick into that.. But SO many more have not lolx.... I could not forget that thing, afterall its so amusing.... :lol::lol::lol: Shows that you din read enough thus not knowing there wasn't any blue sun so i guess you also dunno theres red sun becos you din read enough.... ;);););)

Anyway yiling has posted his red sun, are you convinced enough?? ;)

• SRC Member
Anyway yiling has posted his red sun, are you convinced enough?? ;)

of course to a certain extent i'm a believer...that's why when i asked if yiling had another red sun, it was merely curiosity, pls don't interpret it the wrong way ;)

so yiling, i hope u understand me taking interest in your sun coral is not sarcasm or anything bad :)

afterall, i did take it off the dyed list remember?

of course to a certain extent i'm a believer...that's why when i asked if yiling had another red sun, it was merely curiosity, pls don't interpret it the wrong way ;)

afterall, i did take it off the dyed list remember?

Ok now you are convinced.. Right to say that?? ok case close... red sun is off the dyed list... :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

jus to keep things back in track, here's my sun coral from another reefer

DA, the pic on the right is alittle pinkish in colour, would that be considered a red sun coral? (just trying to learn more so pls DON'T take this question the wrong way, no pun or sarcasm intended...Peace! :peace: )

post-70-1115527615.jpg

DA, the pic on the right is alittle pinkish in colour, would that be considered a red sun coral? (just trying to learn more so pls DON'T take this question the wrong way, no pun or sarcasm intended...Peace! :peace: )

Dun worry.. dispar anthias is not a agressive fish :lol::lol: ...nope not a red sun... you should go see yiling's red sun one day.... very nice cherry red ;););) but anyway thats a very nice opening sun ;);)

well what can i say

Shoelevy:

I came into this thread to correct misinformation by you, if you have not started your disbelieve - I woulod not come into the picture.

Why I have chose to correct you is that I was there together with Dispar and Yiling during the purchase of the Red Sun and would like to attest to the claim that the Red Sun exist.

Just like reefer such as Gothia, Fuel and Dispar, we tried to correct your opinion. So do you think people like us owe Voltron 2000 an apology? I doubt so, as if you have never start to contradict others post without prior knowledge - none of us will need to attend to it.

In fact, I believe you should thank us for correcting you. But you chose otherwise.

You have continously chose to ignore comments that there is Red Sun and continously claimed that Yiling's suns is losing colour and you don't think you owe him an apology???? :shock:

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron

Member of:

i would like to see his red sun, unfortunately i'm not sure if he's still angry with me for doubting him from the start

yiling, if you would, i'd be honoured to pay you a visit :) Peace! :peace:

What do you expect people to feel?

For no reasons and no prior knowledge, you came and posted something so controversial without any apology and you expect people to forgive you just like that????? :shock:

Dr. J.E.N. Veron

Member of:

• SRC Member
Why I have chose to correct you is that I was there together with Dispar and Yiling during the purchase of the Red Sun and would like to attest to the claim that the Red Sun exist.

Just like reefsr such as Gothia, Fuel and Dispar, we tried to correct your opinion. So do you think people like us owe Voltron 2000 an apology? I doubt so, as if you have never start to contradict others post without prior knowledge - none of us will need to attend to it.

In fact, I believe you should thank us for correcting you. But you chose otherwise.

You have continously chose to ignore comments that there is Red Sun and continously claimed that Yiling's suns is losing colour and you don't think you owe him an apology???? :shock:

i've already made clear that i am a believer of the red sun coral in a post just a few before this so your claim and effort to correct me is duely noted

as to gothia, i did apologise to her for my tone used :peace:

as for DA and yiling, i believe the last few posts before this one have shown i do not bear enmities towards any of them :peace: and have i claimed that yiling's sun is losing colour? NO.my efforts to yiling's red sun has only been to keep us updated of its health.

you claim i have no reason to doubt the existance of a red sun, let me clarify that i do have reasons. what reasons you ask? i shall not elaborate further for it'll just start another string of arguments and will hinder those from wanting to share pictures with us.

so if you would, i believe DA and i have already agreed case closed

you have achieved the objective of correcting me and i have achieved mine of becoming a believer... so now, leave this thread to people who wants to share their sun corals with the rest of us

• SRC Member

wow!!! dats a beautiful piece!!! red sunny..... ;)

:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

• SRC Member

i've already made clear that i am a believer of the red sun coral in a post just a few before this so your claim and effort to correct me is duely noted

as to gothia, i did apologise to her for my tone used :peace:

as for DA and yiling, i believe the last few posts before this one have shown i do not bear enmities towards any of them :peace: and have i claimed that yiling's sun is losing colour? NO.my efforts to yiling's red sun has only been to keep us updated of its health.

you claim i have no reason to doubt the existance of a red sun, let me clarify that i do have reasons. what reasons you ask? i shall not elaborate further for it'll just start another string of arguments and will hinder those from wanting to share pictures with us.

so if you would, i believe DA and i have already agreed case closed

you have achieved the objective of correcting me and i have achieved mine of becoming a believer... so now, leave this thread to people who wants to share their sun corals with the rest of us

Hi shoe, im not mad with you or anything. But i really feel that u should read up more on stuff before u start commenting on any articles. This a forum to share information and experiences, and not to further confuse people.

I still remembered when i first joined SRC looking for a skimmer, you kindly gave me advice to buy the same skimmer as yours. Which i found out shortly that it wasnt performing well. But at that point of time , i did not doubt your knowledge as i believe that everyone sets their standards differently.

So i went on to buy another skimmer from a fellow reefer weeks later. And to my misbelief, you are actually bidding for it as well ! Things got worse when u accused me for 'snatching' your skimmer when i woke up early that day. :ph34r:

I hope this is not the reason why u keep questioning about my red 'sun' ?

Shoe, i really urge you to comment on things that you REALLY know.

you are after all a senior reefer with a whooping amount of posts.

BTW nice sun you've got :)

Ill lnvite you one of these days when my tank is ready k?

Hi Yiling,

I still can remember the "Skimmer" thingy. Just incase some reefers here are confused.

When yiling 1st joined our forum, he humbly asked for advice as to what skimmer is more suitable for a complete reef set-up. Lots of reefers here offered Yiling their best info.

Finally Yiling was convinced by Shoelevy to get the Macro needlewheel. When Yiling cannot get the result he wanted and went back to Shoelvy for advice on how to tune, he disappeared, leaving Yiling high and dry and thus have no choice but to sell it off.

Fortunately Yiling found someone who is selling a H&S skimmer at a wonderful price and he immediately reserved it. Shoelevy saw the thread much later and realized that Yiling is the one who reserve it, he PM Yiling accusing him of snatching the H&S from him.

What is this? In the 1st place he claimed that Macro is good openly and strongly advises a new reefer to buy it. Then when the new reefer tried it and decides to get a better skimmer - Shoelevy pressured the new reefer to release to him. :shock: What kind of "Senior" will do that? :sick:

And for this Red Sun issue, he simply claimed that the issues have be settled with the individual parties without even giving proper apologies or confirmation by the individual parties involved. :shock:

Dr. J.E.N. Veron

Member of:

Hi shoe, im not mad with you or anything. But i really feel that u should read up more on stuff before u start commenting on any articles. This a forum to share information and experiences, and not to further confuse people.

I still remembered when i first joined SRC looking for a skimmer, you kindly gave me advice to buy the same skimmer as yours. Which i found out shortly that it wasnt performing well. But at that point of time , i did not doubt your knowledge as i believe that everyone sets their standards differently.

So i went on to buy another skimmer from a fellow reefer weeks later. And to my misbelief, you are actually bidding for it as well ! Things got worse when u accused me for 'snatching' your skimmer when i woke up early that day. :ph34r:

I hope this is not the reason why u keep questioning about my red 'sun' ?

Shoe, i really urge you to comment on things that you REALLY know.

you are after all a senior reefer with a whooping amount of posts.

BTW nice sun you've got :)

Ill lnvite you one of these days when my tank is ready k?

Ya that one i agree with yiling... Read up more first be4 posting anything..... ya loh you cause yiling to waste money on the CMI macro skimmer....... Oh ya FYI, yiling did not snatch with you for the skimmer, he was camping the whole day in SRC for some good stuffs to appear and that skimmer appear just in time so IMO it was natural he got the skimmer and theres no other reason behind it like what you claim.... anyway its getting :off:

• SRC Member

What do you expect people to feel?

For no reasons and no prior knowledge, you came and posted something so controversial without any apology and you expect people to forgive you just like that????? :shock:

:angry: bro shoelevy

i already told u so many time liao

ur posting and ur thread may wake up forums giant lor.......... :evil:

u got to think prior to post, this will avoid u frm conflicts and arguments....... <_<

is up to you if u want to leave a bad impression to reefers here !!! :unsure:

• SRC Member

Aiya,

Stop quarreling lah. There are a lot of people(senior or junior) who like to talk like they know a lot. I always listen with a pinch of salt.

Do remember that number of post is by no mean an indicator of experience in reefing....only rattling. Only listen to those you can really trust.

Let's continue reefing on....

I think (marine) therefore I am