(L&S) Bamboo shark's CRAZE named project "Nitro"

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
:lol: Wah Super interesting topic.... read read read until engrossed.... Lester brother u are gd :lol: lolz really let me know alot of bamboo sharp ~~ :lol:

:evil::D thanks bro .Well just wanted to share .. cheers .. :D

btw can Bro acidjazz.. contact me ...:thanks::P

• SRC Member

hi guys ...

Tried veri hard to capture a decent shot of the sharky.. but so far theses were the better ones.. dunno why ...

Here goes :D

BTW... they sure grow fast.... just fed them full full

cheers :D

post-8-1118510272.jpg

• SRC Member

some veri funny observation from my side.. the colour of the strips seems to fade or darken by itself at different time of the day.. does anyone knows why??

it it due to the KH or PH that affect this or it is normal like the blue tank or yellow tang having lighter colour in the night ...

Hmmm.. strange ..........

KH, PH are constant and no big swing..........

post-8-1118546371.jpg

• SRC Member

hi guys ...

This sunday will be the big day for little small sharky to be under the new owner ship of reefer acidjazz... :D.. everything is comfrim and agreed :P

I am sure little small sharky will be veri happy in his new 3.5ft tank.. with lots of space for it to swim around ........ :D

Btw the way.. would like to know how to transport this little guy... can it be done in the same way like transporting fishes ?? cos this guy is a little big... can it take it in a plastic bag ???

Cheers :D

post-8-1118591482.jpg

• SRC Member

AcidJazz,

Take care of my baby. :lol:

Although he is separated from me from young but it had been with me for a couple of months. Got feeling.... :(

Lester bro,

:thanks: for taking care of little sharky.

:off: when u got $, we cheong LFS. looking at fire goby.....

AcidJazz,

Although he is separated from me from young but it had been with me for a couple of months. Got feeling.... :(

Lester bro,

Ha. . no prob bro. . he wld be the first inhabitant in the 3.5x2.5x2.5 ft tank. . gonna get another 140kg of rocks tmr so i can start rescaping the tank in preparation for sharky. .

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• SRC Member

Ha. . no prob bro. . he wld be the first inhabitant in the 3.5x2.5x2.5 ft tank. . gonna get another 140kg of rocks tmr so i can start rescaping the tank in preparation for sharky. .

:bow: wa bro.. u buy so many LR for wat ??? hehe .... u opening LFS :P

• SRC Member
AcidJazz,

Lester bro,

hi bro.. where u been ??? so long never heard from u liao ........... :P

• SRC Member

Hi guys ....

Due to work commitment and failure to get the "permit" for another tank/tub for little big sharky, i am veri sad to announce that i have to give up and let this baby to a "better" n "bigger" home....

Will be posting it in the Sell off/Pasar Malam Shop section.. but this time wanted to try the "biding" way..

Sofar.. the little two baby have brought me lots of funs and spent my most boliao time with me during my jobless period.....

Little big sharky is veri healthy.., trained to eat forzens, thefore no problem in feeding... used to normal water temperture ( 29~31) without chiller.. therefore it will have a higher rate of living compare to thoses brought off in LFS which common problems are not feeding or need live food and cool water temperture.........

Any serious Takers.. pls have a look at the Sell off/Pasar Malam Shop section..

Btw, both of them are male.. serious takers do take into consideration of tank size u will be housing them...

post-8-1118662325.jpg

Wah brother !!! After this few months of taking care of them you got to let them go.... :( muz be damn sad... my fishy get sick i already so sad what more after u hatch it from a egg up to now u got to sent them away. <_<

Better get some serious reefer that will take gd care of both the babies.... :D

• SRC Member
Wah brother !!! After this few months of taking care of them you got to let them go.... :( muz be damn sad... my fishy get sick i already so sad what more after u hatch it from a egg up to now u got to sent them away. <_<

Better get some serious reefer that will take gd care of both the babies.... :D

yap :( bro... but no worries .. little small sharky will be the care of reefer acidjazz..i am sure sharky will be veri happy under him :) hmmm... as for big sharky, hope a good home will take him in :)

cheers :)

yap :( bro... but no worries .. little small sharky will be the care of reefer acidjazz..i am sure sharky will be veri happy under him :) hmmm... as for big sharky, hope a good home will take him in :)

cheers :)

:D acidjazz sure fine la haha he already BUY 140kg LRS wor... for little sharky to have a GREAT SEA PALACE :lol::bow:

As for big sharky hmm whoever going to take it better take gd care wor or else the fans of this thread will chase after him/her LOLZ :evil:

• SRC Member

:D acidjazz sure fine la haha he already BUY 140kg LRS wor... for little sharky to have a GREAT SEA PALACE :lol::bow:

As for big sharky hmm whoever going to take it better take gd care wor or else the fans of this thread will chase after him/her LOLZ :evil:

hehe ... tat y i say little sharky will sure be happy in his new 3.5 by 2.5 by 2.5 dream home :D actually no worries.... i feels that most of the reefers here are veri nice pple and i am sure they will care for sharky if they reali decided to keep him in :D

• SRC Member

Hi guys.. today is the big day ... Little small sharky was finally transfer to reefer acidjazz... the conditions of little small sharky was great .. :)

there are some pics during the tranfers :D

Little sharky will be transfer in this big bag :D

post-8-1119175375.jpg

• SRC Member

as for little big sharky........ bro des will be collecting him on web night...... :D he will be in a tub with live rocks...... always my idea home for sharks...... :P

• SRC Member
... will be collecting him on web night......

:o:o too much spiderman advertisement on Channel 5 already!!!!.... :lol::lol:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.