• SRC Member
  • SRC Member
  • SRC Member
  • SRC Member
  • SRC Member
  • 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

• SRC Member
i thought its quite well-known tt regals aint compatible w lps?

:huh: well I read some famous reefers claims that small Regals are 'safe' with most LPS/SPS...which is true to a certain extent cos' he doesn't nip on my hammers, torchs, frogspawns, bubbles, zoos, stars-polyps, clove-polyps, mushies, clam, softies, merletti, favias, cup, pineapple corals..except the juicy meaty pratas ! :( Sigh...$$$ went down the 'overflow pipe'.

• SRC Member

:huh: well I read some famous reefers claims that small Regals are 'safe' with most LPS/SPS...which is true to a certain extent cos' he doesn't nip on my hammers, torchs, frogspawns, bubbles, zoos, stars-polyps, clove-polyps, mushies, clam, softies, merletti, favias, cup, pineapple corals..except the juicy meaty pratas ! :( Sigh...$$$ went down the 'overflow pipe'.

My personal experience

No No with Regal

1. Zoos (Totally can't not tahan the temptation to unbutton all of them. And believe me, she will start with your precious)

2. Prata (Loved the Reds)

LPS generally are save with Regal angel. Own a paired of them for 6 months after than can tahan anymore so re-sale to other reefers. No matter what size you start them. My start off from slightly bigger than 2".

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member

:( well it's certainly a painful $lesson$ for me to see a healthy fleshy exotic colors pratas that have been with me for so long...that became an expensive tidbits for the regal-star. :(:angry:

Now I have to think of a way to catch the bugger. <_<

yes.... regal are quite safe with lps and sps.. but remember no 2 fish is the same... But at least now you know what is safe with regal and what is not.... ;)

• SRC Member

yes.... regal are quite safe with lps and sps.. but remember no 2 fish is the same... But at least now you know what is safe with regal and what is not.... ;)

:o yeah & indeed it's a very $expensive$ lesson I learnt which I will never forget ! :(:blink:

• 4 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
  • SRC Member
  • SRC Member
  • SRC Member